About Violet Blake
My name is Violet Esmerelda Blake. Vi, as some people like to call me. I never got the nickname, maybe it’s just because most people tell me I don’t look like a Violet, they always come up with things like Scarlett or Isabel, names that apparently describe my mysterious appearance. Oh well, I don’t really care, I didn’t have a say in what I should be named, so I think people should just stop trying to tell me what I should’ve been named, it’s not like I could’ve protested at the time.
I’m eighteen years old, with long black hair that reaches down almost to my waist, so yes it kinda looks like the girls hair in The Ring, although I assure you it’s far less scary then that.
I have green eyes that everyone always tells me are the prettiest shade, but I wouldn’t know, I don’t pay enough attention.
People at school who have known me long enough know that I wasn’t always the depressed, bitchy creature I have turned into over the past couple of years, but I will not say it out loud, I refuse.
My advice: If you want to know what my problem is, read my posts.
You’ll figure it out.
- The Pen is Mightier then the Blade (August 4, 2012)
- Forget-Me-Not (July 22, 2012)
- Are You There God? It’s me, Violet (June 9, 2012)
- Unforgettable (May 23, 2012)
- What Lies Within (my graduation speech) (May 19, 2012)
- One Dead Bird (May 5, 2012)
- How Far I’ve Come (February 29, 2012)
- Swimming with Dolphins (January 26, 2012)
- I Try to Remember (January 15, 2012)
- The Organ of the Matter (January 2, 2012)