Home General Bored

Bored

by Rain

So bored..boredom isnt good cause thats when you start thinking about how terrible your life is. Especially when you suffer from a somewhat mild case of insomnia. Precious sleep…fall back into my arms and embrace me once again. Till death do we truly unite.

distant.road 3/13/2012 - 2:36 am

I hope you fall asleep soon. If you don’t, I’ll start reading from the dictionary for you. I think that will help you get some good rest. Let me know what works for you… the dictionary… or I can read some great phrases found on bookmarks and postcards… or the ingredient lists from food items. A can of soda has plenty of wonderful ingredients that will put you to sleep… Ironic because the product itself keeps you awake. 🙂

Rain Alicia 3/13/2012 - 2:54 am

Lol Distant Road you are a character. I read dictionaries as a passtime. I dont think that’ll work. I think the bookmark and postcard phrases will get me or the soda can would be lovely. *sigh* if only i had a closer friend like you.

distant.road 3/13/2012 - 3:03 am

Things are going to turn out well for you… I know it. You’re going to study hard, excel at your career, meet some great people along the way… and then wind up on TV. When you’re on TV, send a shout-out to distant.road please.

I have cans of Dr. Pepper and Coke that I’m ready to start reading… and then I’ll drink the product to make sure that all the ingredients made it in… 🙂

Rain Alicia 3/13/2012 - 3:14 am

Wow that actually made me giggle haha. I’d love to know your real name one day I’d want my shoutout to be very sincere

distant.road 3/13/2012 - 3:20 am

It’s good to giggle. 🙂

Fair enough… and that would be a nice shoutout. My parents weren’t very original in the name department, but they did do better than using ‘distant road’ as a name. Trust me, I’m thankful for that. Had they named me ‘distant road,’ I’d probably be up right now reading the Book of Names instead of soda cans.

Rain Alicia 3/13/2012 - 3:26 am

Lol either one would help me sleep. Im gonna coax your name out of you one day. Can i guess it?

distant.road 3/13/2012 - 3:37 am

Smiles are good… I feel like McDonalds when I say this but… um… We love to see you smile.