Home Rants loop de loop

loop de loop

by youwouldntrealise

Rang up the local mental illness house today, inquired about returning to my counselling.
Its been a good 6-7 months since i last has counselling. Thought i was cured and all that.
Guess it is just another loop back around to the start… Curious to what everyone else suffers from?
Comment?
♥

RealTalk30 10/16/2013 - 12:16 pm

Pain

clevername 10/16/2013 - 12:28 pm

How ironic and synchronistic; i was just having an epiphany about loops and paradoxes and recursion.

Recursion is an ironically recurring theme in my thoughts… and i’m pretty sure it is the answer to almost everything; or at least a viable approach to most difficult problems. To break out of a paradox, one must simply make a choice, and begin… but it has to be a choice that begins a positive feedback loop that overrides what creates and sustains the paradox. Obviously that’s not always possible…

Bah, i know this won’t really make sense to most people.

PainNlife 10/16/2013 - 12:56 pm

I suffer from being born

Persephone 10/16/2013 - 1:02 pm

@Clevername Makes perfect sense to me; that’s my problem, too. The trouble is when one makes a forward move but is undermined by those in their immediate vicinity. *sigh*

Procel 10/16/2013 - 1:41 pm

Suffer from a half overactive and half lazy brain would change but fuck it, im too lazy

weepingwillow2351 10/16/2013 - 2:01 pm

fucked up ppl and the fact that im still here…….

joinel 10/16/2013 - 4:10 pm

when i read loop,the first thing in my mind was,rope loop.well lol

JSReynolds 10/16/2013 - 6:26 pm

You got to loop de loop and pull, now your shoes are looking cool.

joinel 10/17/2013 - 3:09 am

cool for you?it is better to die in fire than look cool to you,you know.reading that feels like,when a monkey said to you i love you.that is what you are to me.

scarredkitty 10/17/2013 - 3:52 am

@clever that made the utmost of sense to me… <–does that sentence make sense?
I was there when my ex first took acid and all he kept talking about were "the circles" and how everything's a cycle, and I get what he was saying now…I don't get acid trips, never been on one myself. But describing life as a circle and a cycle makes sense to me now.

@Pain LOL that made me laugh. and then it made me 🙁 but it was funny at least, tho it is sadly true to you.

@Joinel chill my friend, JSReynolds seems to just be making a fun little relation to tying shoes. No one's trying to look cool to anyone here (how can we, we're on a suicide site) lol but your insults sometimes are really funny, idk where you come up with this stuff

youwouldntrealise 10/17/2013 - 2:52 pm

@RealTalk30 I feel your pain, i seriously do.
@clevername & @persephone You speak wise words, well the ones i understand 😉
@PainNLife 🙁 i hate seeing people say that. Hold on in there ♥
@Procel i think im similar to you, always think its axiety or depression holding me back from leaving my room, but majority of the time its just laziness!
@joinel i didnt mean it in that way 🙁 but the fact you would think that makes me want to help?

-im all just an email away… wouldnt mind the company of emails.
naomirogers1996@yahoo.co.uk