Home General top 100 annoying things

top 100 annoying things

by khajiit

I was reading an article about the top 100 most annoying things according to a recent poll and #51 was “coverage of Michael Jackson’s death”. I agree, what’s more annoying than hearing the same old sob story of some guy that hung out at McDonalds Play Pits more often than bars? I know: Emos. Emos are no fun, like when they’re doing their emo shit and crying on the floor and trying to choke themselves with their earbuds that were broken by listening to “My Immortal” more than 200x a day and you tell them to “cut it out” they start cutting Fall Out Boy lyrics in their arms and changing their Tumblr URLS to “knifeboy666”? yeah, those are annoying

Lime17 7/26/2014 - 10:51 pm

You do realize you’ve just posted a blog about how you hate people who cut when there are hundreds of people who do on this site.. so way to go and make who ever self harms and reads this feel like shit. How do you know that “emos” cry on the floor, chock themselves with earbuds etc. You’re just being a stereotypical asshole. Some of the most amazing people have self harmed but that doesn’t make them annoying or make them cut fall out boy lyrics. I really don’t care if you don’t give a shit about this comment, just try to understand what self harm really is before you go and criticize it.

Still Lost 7/26/2014 - 11:17 pm

Thank you, Lime17. We deal with enough insensitive people. Certainly don’t need to encounter it here. P.S. I really dislike the term “emo”

omaha! 7/26/2014 - 11:49 pm

hey i aint judgin’, fall out boy is my favorite band, they clearly have good taste

peter griffin 7/28/2014 - 11:05 pm

lol

misanthrope 7/28/2014 - 11:20 pm

!!Fallout boy lyrics in their arms!!? Thats damn funny

misanthrope 7/28/2014 - 11:23 pm

Doesnt mean that I feel cutters are ridiculous,though. It was the fact of Fallout Boy that made it funny…

misanthrope 7/28/2014 - 11:47 pm

I also self harm…,but my self harm is extremely embarrassing because I scratch the lyrics to “Wang Dang Sweet Poontang” by Motor City Madman Ted Nugent.Try living with THAT horror..Sometimes I inexplicably do “Hava Nagila”-or Black Eyed Peas “My Humps” but not often…

C4 7/28/2014 - 11:55 pm

Damn. You and your Ted Nugent fixation.
Just buy a crossbow already and start wearing a faux tail in public.
Hey! How ’bout if you dressed up as Mr. Peanut? Get a monocle, a cape, a cane, and tap your way around town as a one-eyed retarded super hero.

Style points, misanthrope. You’d get ’em big time.

misanthrope 7/29/2014 - 1:02 am

Monopoly guy..I can think only of the monopoly guy when I think about sporting a monocle….or Colonel Klink from Hogans Heroes….Id definitely prefer Klink if I HAD to portray someone who wore a monocle….Now,on the crossbow…eww! If I had to choose an arcane weapon Id go with a trebuchet..or a shillelagh:)

misanthrope 7/29/2014 - 1:12 am

Well,both really.See youve got distance with the one and close up with the other.Yup,that wd cover it.Id like to say burning pitch,but its highly inconvenient if youre on the move..note to self:Develop a portable container for burning pitch,with an innovative delivery system. I suppose sort of like a Napalm flame thrower but Napalm is just not as awesome as the burning pitch:)

dragonfly_whisper 7/29/2014 - 1:43 am

Yes! 2 Hogan’s Hero references in one week! Love it!

sadspectralgiraffe 7/29/2014 - 1:53 am

cabbage patch doll that eats your hair instead of the plastic veggies she came with…

C4 9/5/2014 - 11:48 am

You know what’s really annoying? When a cashier gives you your receipt after you’ve purchased a donut and a Big Gulp. Really, do I need proof that I’ve legally taken possession of a $2.14 snack? Can I write this off as a business expense with the IRS? Should I save every single receipt for every mundane purchase that I make?

misanthrope 9/5/2014 - 12:07 pm

I concur-so fucking annoying..I refuse to take the reciept when they attempt to foist it upon me,and I always say-I dont want that ,please throw it away. If you DID take every reciept,though, and learned origami, it would be kind of awesome to leave little paper animals wherever u went…like Edward James Olmos did in Bladerunner. He was a real dick in Bladerunner,yet still made origami seem cool…how did he do that? Another one of lifes mysteries….,

C4 9/5/2014 - 12:22 pm

Haha. Yeah, when they hand me the receipt it’s as if they’re saying “here. Could you throw this away for me”?
I vaguely remember EJO in Bladerunner. I liked him in American Me and Miami Vice. You think he’s been sporting a mustache since birth? I suspect so.

misanthrope 9/5/2014 - 1:29 pm

LoL-i think youre probably right about his stache…ive also thought Hitler was probably born with his funny little freakstache,too…

C4 9/5/2014 - 1:56 pm

If you’re in the mood for a good laugh Google “Cats that look like Hitler”. There’s a site which features pictures of cats who have different colored hair above their upper lip in the shape of Der Fuhrer’s stache. It’s hilarious. Further proof that cats are evil? You be the judge.

Morris 3/19/2015 - 9:25 pm

Something else that belongs on the 100 most annoying things of all-time.

You walk into a public restroom. There are more than 10 available urinals. You select one. Some random guy walks in a takes a leak right next to you. He could have chosen seven other urinals to relieve himself in and give you some space, but no. He’s standing right next to you.

Why do people do that?