I’ve noticed that some of the dumbest things can make me feel completely inadequate as a human being. For example..
-I really REALLY suck at folding fitted sheets. I work in housekeeping at a nursing home and I’m in laundry tonight. All I can think about is how awful that stack of sheets looks.
– I have a little extra bounce in my step when I walk. I feel like it’s drawing attention to me so I try WAY too hard to correct it.
– i couldn’t get a bag open wjilebi was checking out at Wal-Mart the other day. I struggled a bit with it because the sides wouldn’t sepparate. I could feel my face heating up.
– when I’m sweeping a floor, I feel like I’m doing it in a weird way so I get really selfconcious when someone walks by. Its a broom. And a dustpan. Not that difficult. ._.
– I have weird taste in music so whenever someone walks into the laundry room with me, I pause it until they’re gone. I feel ridiculous for liking certain songs.
– when I’m driving, I feel like I’m making a weird face or I just generally look awkward so I get a little embarassed when someone looks my way.
All of these things have a way of depressing me in about 2 seconds flat. Am I alone on this? What about you guys? What are your “little things”?