Home General if anyone wants to talk

if anyone wants to talk

by lonelyguy91

So im still doing these personality/life readings. this is for anyone who is questioning a lot of things. doubting. I’ve been there and now see things a different way 🙂
I can tell most people are planning out how to commit. try this out before planning, which I hope you guys don’t succeed. know there are people who actually care, even though it may not seem like it.hope this helps you all.

tphg 7/31/2015 - 5:37 pm

Sounds really interesting. I’d love to get a reading done but I don’t have internet at home; I’m only online when I’m at work unfortunately. And I have no idea what time I was born either. But I like the ideas that you laid down because they’re similar to my own.

lonelyguy91 8/1/2015 - 2:40 pm

just with your birthdate, it says a lot. and a physical appearance of oneself can even predict more things to the chart! I do via mail so if you want to know a bit more let me know

Salt 7/31/2015 - 6:38 pm

Very cool thoughts, lg. I especially like the idea that everything is mapped out for a purpose, although I still can’t wholeheartedly believe it. But I agree that there are undeniable patterns we fall into based on our time/place of birth.

I bet, by doing other people’s charts, you get some pretty deep insight into how everyone fits together in the bigger picture. Maybe learn a lot about yourself.

I already did my own chart, and it says I’m going to die on Wednesday 😛 oh well

Morris 7/31/2015 - 11:09 pm

You seem pretty sincere, thanks for sharing.
Were you born under a sign with a predisposition for plaid clothing? Me too! OMG. (I’m wearing plaid right now).

lonelyguy91 8/1/2015 - 2:41 pm

hah im a Capricorn. this sign has to deal with a lot of karmic things

Schiz018 8/1/2015 - 3:31 am

Can’t watch your YouTube as I’m nearly out of data but I use to download WOW astrology and was totally into it. Pretty cool. My chart is pretty interesting with conjunctions and oppositions and a grand trine of airsigns.

lonelyguy91 8/1/2015 - 2:42 pm

well your lucky! a grand trine! no squares? that’s awesome

kills 8/1/2015 - 9:13 pm

do me man. oct 4, 88. or shoot me an email at the one here: killswitchon88 @ hotmail . com