Home General This is me

This is me

by ismedyl

image I hate myself I can’t take being alone it’s sad…really! I work out but I can’t get abs I’m nice to people but they treat me like shit I treat the women I’m with like gold but they treat me like dirt I can’t talk to women I buy affection from strippers in the form of $30 topless dances. I have bad social anxiety I say stupid shit that’s meant to be funny and when nobody laughs I double down and run my mouth… I’m a republican which because I’m black seems to make me a dirty sellout people tell me they want to punch me in the face because they don’t like the way it looks this is me motherfuckers. INSERT CRITICISM HERE

melodychild 9/21/2015 - 10:09 pm

I’m so sorry you have it so rough. I hope there’s a way you can surround yourself with new people, get a fresh start of sorts

ismedyl 9/21/2015 - 10:13 pm

Well that just can’t happen I live at home because I don’t have money to live alone so I’m stuck repeating the same vicious cycle every day

melodychild 9/21/2015 - 10:16 pm

that’s a lot like my life, I still live with my family. I work about two hours a day then I come home and sleep and Netflix. I only have one friend in the area and to be honest I don’t even like hangout out with him all that much

ismedyl 9/21/2015 - 10:24 pm

i work noon to 8 on commission

melodychild 9/21/2015 - 10:33 pm

at least you get out more than me

SJ529 9/21/2015 - 10:42 pm

Yea and you most likely get chances to meet new people.

Morris 9/21/2015 - 10:58 pm

Yeah, there aren’t a lot of black Republicans in the US. You are an anamoly in that respect.
On the plus side you like strippers though, so you seem alright to me.
If you can find a way to make $600k/yr you’ll be fine. 🙂 Rock on.

Morris 9/21/2015 - 11:00 pm

*anamaly, not anamoly*.

Morris 9/21/2015 - 11:05 pm

Hahaha

Anomaly.

Cursed beer.
And to think I took 2nd place in the 4rth grade spelling bee. My, how I’ve fallen. 🙂

Deadinside59 9/22/2015 - 1:47 am

Hey you’re a republican there’s something we have in common I like you more than most people already

FunanyaTheSuicidalTransGirl 9/22/2015 - 4:52 am

Hey im so sorry you feel like this, that.you feel lonely..

Your a great catch the way you explain how you are: Nice to people, Treat women like gold, And your good looking so its not you its them…im sure you’ll find a nice gyal that can look past your abs or social anxiety and will like you for who you are..and then you know..

You could spend that 30$ on a gyal that isnt just doing her job for it xd.. But if you enjoy thatni wont judge, but i think you would like a gyal who is real with ya

FunanyaTheSuicidalTransGirl 9/22/2015 - 4:53 am

The rest of my message.. Xd
And dont mind those calling you out on your republican views..everyone has diffrent views. And if people arent gonna like you for that or just the way your face looks then thats what it is..cant do nothing about it. Just hang out with people that will like you..

I know Drake said: No new friends..no new friends..no new friends no no no..but..

There are some great people out there in the world that can make that lonelyness dissappear and possibly bring some unexpected positivity into your life..

So make new friends ! 😀