as you all know I attempted suicide on Sep 4th of this year. And went to the psyche ward after being released from the hospital. after being released from the psyche ward, I was ready to take in the world. Unfortunately, it was all a mirage. I’m gonna write down a list of things they did to make things seem like it was gonna get better. They was great people and all, but they just don’t understand people like me.
- I just went though a trauma and was forced into a psyche ward
- we had a sense of community and constant therapy
- I thought I made friends
- the doctors and staff was very nice to me
but here is what happened after I left….
- The community ignored me
- the therapy was not constant
- i am lonely and undesirable
- i am alone. I can’t take on the world. I overestimated
rememer when I said I would not have taken the N upon being released from the psyche ward if I had that option. Well if that hypothetical option existed, I’d be regretting it hard right now.