Home General Breton – Got Well Soon

Breton – Got Well Soon

by architect

But here’s the ground and there’s your feet

And never the two shall meet

If a complete stranger foiled my suicide on purpose like in the music video, I wonder how I’d feel. Something tells me it would be a perfect, contradictory concoction of fury and relief.

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/8/2015 - 10:02 pm

Wow that was amazing. Thank you.

Tick 12/8/2015 - 10:05 pm

Fury and relief; reminds me of the dream I had last night. Wonderful music and video to accompany.

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/8/2015 - 10:12 pm

Seriously thought Tick, this song really got under my skin. I don’t know if it was the video or the song itself. I rarely end a video with my mouth agape but this one did. I think the last time that happened was alt j’s Breezeblocks video.

Tick 12/8/2015 - 10:22 pm

The girl dies in the end, that’s what the beginning told me… Hazy, I watched the video you cited and listened to the song. I see what you mean. This song here is semi-sweet and astonishing all the same.

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/8/2015 - 10:34 pm

Yes. I really love this song. and that kids eyes are amazing. Gosh a love a good music video. Breezeblocks though…my mouth still hangs when I watch it. It raises the hair on the back of my neck.

She is murdered, with a breezeblock to the face. alt J are pretty deep with their meaning. None of their songs are light. I had to read up on some of their meaning, which is a real trip. Like Fitzpleasure is about this transvestite that gets raped by a broom handle that the singer read about in a book. I mean not nice things.

Tick 12/8/2015 - 10:41 pm

The blunt show of their filmography and lyrics, as you tell me, would leave a bitter taste on my tongue in the midst of clarity, as did the one I watched. Isn’t it a rarity, though? It acts as a caveat that such things have the ability to manifest.

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/8/2015 - 10:50 pm

Yes their filmography and lyrics are rather graphic and disturbing. I have to be in the right mood to listen to them. After leaning about the meaning of fitzpleasure I have a hard time listening to it.

Tick 12/8/2015 - 10:59 pm

Christ, just a few moments ago, peering into the mirror I was thinking how common I am. Watching the Fitzpleasure video and reading the lyrics, I’m pulling my red strings again. And the video had strings…

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/8/2015 - 11:09 pm

they are a deep hole. None of their videos are comforting. Hunger of pine is positively disturbing.

Tick 12/8/2015 - 11:13 pm

For my own wellbeing, I will not watch or listen to it. I think I’ll fare better with the most positive music I know, Kolohe Kai.

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/8/2015 - 11:17 pm

Sorry. Yeah it’s pretty disturbing shit. Best stay with positive music. I am listening to the now…very upbeat. Never heard of them before. Very positive.

Here have a rare Hazy smiley. 🙂

Tick 12/8/2015 - 11:20 pm

I shall treasure this precious smiling face.

Hazy Day Sunflower 12/8/2015 - 11:22 pm

It was the least I could do after exposing you to those truly disturbing videos. Thanks for the upbeat music.

Tick 12/8/2015 - 11:28 pm