Home General I need something to believe in again. one thing, something

I need something to believe in again. one thing, something

by tiredthoughts

Can i stop talking. My words are useless. I am numb and cant love even if i wanted to or when i done before

sportsnut 2/27/2016 - 2:21 pm

i stand as a beacon of hope, in that last week i wanted to die..yet now how has arrested me in the most unexpected ways..

Drowning 2/27/2016 - 2:59 pm

Feel the same way need a meaning need something to carry on

tiredthoughts 2/27/2016 - 3:28 pm

I want to join the military since i didnt take life seriously in h.s. and go to college. Maybe i coukd have 2nd chance at a decent life since i cant get one with the girl that i want

tiredthoughts 2/27/2016 - 3:33 pm

I mean. This really cant be what my parents or god or myself had planned for me. For a life or for a future. To hate them n myself and wake up everyday and wallow in self pity. Because if it is. Then my dad really gave me the shit end of the stick by having me and bailing out and passing away before i was born. Like how hard can it possibly be for a sister or a brother to get someone a job, or hook them up with their friends

tiredthoughts 2/27/2016 - 3:33 pm

I feel like I’m living through a cruel joke

tiredthoughts 2/27/2016 - 3:34 pm

I should feel bad for saying this stuff

Dawn 2/27/2016 - 4:25 pm

Don’t feel bad for saying that stuff because its how you really feel. you shouldn’t be ashamed of how you feel or what you think. and sometimes its good to rant like that to people and getting it all out. and i’m sorry about everything that has happened. i’m here if you want to talk.. i’ll listen.

tiredthoughts 2/27/2016 - 4:54 pm

Yea i was thinking about quitting sp because i cant feel better

tiredthoughts 2/27/2016 - 4:58 pm

And i feel bad. Thanks for caring but im tired of pretending that there is hope or another someone else out there. To put up with me for a few months of excitement and then to show me just how alone i really am

Drowning 2/27/2016 - 4:39 pm

It’s better to talk about stuff it gets it out instead of just marinating in the mind

tiredthoughts 2/27/2016 - 5:13 pm

Ive come to realize that i shouldnt hate the ppl that love me. But i am tired and i complain and october is right. Complaining isnt going yo bring her back. But how can there be another person out there that was so engaging as the ex. And how can i possibly feel better and make new memories with someone when i dont have a job. No one wants to date or fall in love with someone that doesnt have full time work. I used to have two jobs. And sometimes i work part tine.but its not like before or how i was lastyear

Drowning 2/27/2016 - 5:16 pm

I’m not to sure I’m hurting over my ex I still love her so I’m in the same spot as you man 🙁