Home General So sleepy… so tired… of… Life

So sleepy… so tired… of… Life

by DarkTide

So I plan on hanging myself on sunday. I know its not nice for my family but I am just tired of it all. I would do it tonight but I have to look after my parents animals.

The night before last I had a huge fight with that girl. It was more her telling me to get some professional help and how she can not be there. It was odd because at the end of the conversation she said she wants to talk about it but I just couldnt do it anymore so I am not responding.

kupo95 3/31/2016 - 11:59 pm

Hey you ok ?

Hazy Day Sunflower 4/1/2016 - 12:04 am

Sometimes taking a break from talking is way under rated.

Gosh. I want to say don’t hang yourself. or minimum post here before you do so the forum can at least keep you company. Don’t spend your last hours tying a noose all alone in your room without anyone to talk to.

kupo95 4/1/2016 - 12:15 am

I second this

Cordless 4/1/2016 - 12:17 am

Hazy is wise.

Hazy Day Sunflower 4/1/2016 - 12:19 am

Dark Tide is having a really rough two weeks. I’m hoping he comes here Sunday.

Ylem31 4/1/2016 - 12:55 am

You and me both Darktide. In fact, I feel like hanging myself today… Maybe we can even end it at the same time. I’m so sick of this shit.

BlueEyes 4/1/2016 - 2:21 pm

I’m sorry you had the fight, but it sounds like she was trying her best to “reach out” to you. Sometimes shouting arises when we don’t think we’re being heard and we really WANT to be heard because we care.
Depression and suicide are WAY too much for some people to handle. She seems to be one of those people – she is letting you know this by saying she can’t be there for you, but still wants to talk. She probably wishes she could be stronger for you, but she just can’t. But she cares enough about you to tell you to seek professional help, and she’s right.
For her sake, don’t hang yourself. Think of the terrible guilt she would feel forever; that your last conversation was an argument – with her telling you need help, yet she was unable to help you herself. She may not be able to love you as much as you love her, but this girl really does care about your wellbeing. You don’t want to hurt her.
If you do love her, show her, and take her advice. Go seek some professional help, and when you do let her know and thank her for the suggestion. It may help put your friendship back on track, or at the very least help you cope with your feelings by talking to a professional.
PLEASE stay with us… OK ??