Home General SP I need advice.

SP I need advice.

by DarkTide

So I need advice on 2 things.

1. Do you think I am in love with this girl?

Well I believe I am in love with this girl. I confessed this to her and she says she doesnt believe that it is true I love her. The few reasons I can name are:

• The thought of her makes me happy.
  • The second is she make me happy- this is really rare for me. Not to many people can do that.
  • It hurts, like my heart literally is in pain when I think of losing her.

2-how can I stop loving her?

I cant love anyone else while she is the person I love. She has stated she doesnt love me. I have kind of had these feelings for her for 4 years and I cant seem to shake them. I dont believe I will find I will love someone else like her.

Its kind of stupid I know. If I cant shake these feelings soon Im going to commit suicide. Not because I cant have her but because I have nothing really to live for.

October_rain 3/25/2016 - 7:18 pm

“She has stated she doesnt love me.” You’ve had these kinds of feelings for her for FOUR years? Take those feelings and go love a different girl with them. Seriously. Now, if this girl that you’ve been having such deep feelings for tries to stop you or block what you’re doing (being with that other girl)…

DarkTide 3/25/2016 - 7:20 pm

Its not thst easy for me. Im someone who falls for someone and csnt think if anyone else. I have tried other people but its never the same.

Drowning 3/25/2016 - 7:24 pm

I say u can’t stop what the heart wants my friend I feel your pain nothing heal the heart from heart break I can relate to the nothing to live for part I lost my love and I feel I haven’t nothing to live for so I guess it’s a matter of time for me

DarkTide 3/25/2016 - 7:30 pm

Drowning. I am crying atual tears something I havent done in ages. Like I havent cried for my depression. I am just going to end it so I cant see her falling for another guy.

Drowning 3/25/2016 - 7:55 pm

Man I wish u the best it’s been a year for me and I feel worst then I did a year ago about my whole situation why iv kept trying but ain’t got it right yet but here my email if u want to chat my friend indigojones5@gmail.com

Drowning 3/25/2016 - 7:56 pm

I wrote a message it’s waiting moderation ?

Drowning 3/25/2016 - 7:56 pm

-_-

DarkTide 3/25/2016 - 8:04 pm

Thanks Drowning. Ironically your name describes how i feel. Perfectly.

AttemptedSuicide 3/25/2016 - 8:07 pm

You’re not the only 1 who thought that I have too :3

Drowning 3/25/2016 - 8:18 pm

That’s why I chose the name I’m drowning from emotional pain why I self harm to try convert one pain to another

DarkTide 3/25/2016 - 8:29 pm

Im Crying so much. I have decided when Iwake up I will make my suicide letters. Im going to find some rope. I have lost all hope.