Home General I’ve been thinking about all of the things I’ve lost and this sums it up !!!

I’ve been thinking about all of the things I’ve lost and this sums it up !!!

by noneedforaname

If I could I surely would, ease all of your pain.
But if I could no longer, would you still know my name.

And if I couldn’t drain the tears that pour from these eyes, would you turn your back on me ?
Or would you say goodbye.

If I couldn’t be the shoulder which your head would rest upon.
Would you still be waiting, or would you be gone ?

If I couldn’t keep the smile, forever on your face.
Would I still be around ? Or would I be replaced ?

You have me way beyond empty inside, awaiting my last day to arrive.
I’m way beyond empty inside, awaiting my end to arrive !!!!

Wintergirl 4/30/2016 - 3:37 am

Did you write this or is a song? It’s cool either way and if it’s not a song it should be. Thanks for sharing.

noneedforaname 4/30/2016 - 3:51 am

Great album by the way, definitely suggest checking it out, the name of that song is ” way beyond empty inside “.

noneedforaname 4/30/2016 - 3:49 am

It’s a song by Zakk Wylde, it’s on the album book of shadows, the first album after leaving Ozzy and before starting his other bands, Pride and Glory, And Black Label Society. I love music, but sometimes when I’m alone with my thoughts too long I get to thinking about stuff. Really shouldn’t be alone with myself I guess. Lol

Wintergirl 4/30/2016 - 4:09 am

I have listening to only a few certain songs for the past few days, getting stuck in them.

noneedforaname 4/30/2016 - 5:37 am

I’m sorry winter girl, I wrote this cause I was thinking about my losses, and caught some more. I’m going away for a few, But I do thank you, whiskered fish, cordless, and everybody else, but I’m taking a break. Stay positive ok, and I’ll talk to you again maybe sooner, maybe later. 🙂

Cordless 4/30/2016 - 5:39 am

🙁

Wintergirl 4/30/2016 - 11:53 am

Hang in there. Hopefully things improve for you.