Home General Nothing can stop me at this point.

Nothing can stop me at this point.

by DarkTide

Im committing tonight. I know I will.

Cordless 4/24/2016 - 12:26 pm

What happened to make you positive that tonight is the night?

DarkTide 4/24/2016 - 12:41 pm

Everything. Life has beaten me to a pulp and I cant win

rocketman 4/24/2016 - 12:45 pm

DarkTide, you can win 🙂 not today perhaps but tomorrow. if you give up then your just helping the losing side of things.

DarkTide 4/24/2016 - 12:47 pm

How can someone fight if they have nothing to fight for. When in your fight for nothing you get beaten over and over again until there arent any shards left, only dust of myself.

rocketman 4/24/2016 - 12:52 pm

DarkTide, that’s the problem your fighting for nothing, how can you win nothing? nothing is zero! zilch! the absence of something! you need to create something to fight for, could be anything, improvements of your life, striving for a passion.

DarkTide 4/24/2016 - 12:56 pm

I have searched. Every day I search for something to fight for. My point is I kept on fighting to search for something and my search came out nothing.

rocketman 4/24/2016 - 1:04 pm

DarkTide, pick out something anything, it could be making a fanatic dinner, wining a video game, pick up an instrument, and while doing that think of something you want to do or accomplish, don’t try to fix the world in a day, baby steps! “What about Bob” HA HA!

DarkTide 4/24/2016 - 1:11 pm

My death is the only thing left. No other options fr me

Cordless 4/24/2016 - 1:13 pm

Maybe there are options you haven’t thought of yet, or options that won’t be obvious until a little bit later.

Maybe four Thursdays from now something amazing will happen.
Or eight Wednesdays from now.
Or next year.

rocketman 4/24/2016 - 1:20 pm

Cordless, well said! You have a talent with words! 🙂 very intelligent!!

Cordless 4/24/2016 - 1:11 pm

“What About Bob”

I remember seeing that movie when I was in college….

The psychology guy (Richard Dreyfuss) wrote a book called “Baby Steps”….
Meanwhile Bill Murray pretty much moved in and stole his entire family.

gkks 4/24/2016 - 1:16 pm

We always have options. Just get through today and tomorrow will be another day. And you do have something to fight for. It’s yourself.

rocketman 4/24/2016 - 1:17 pm

Cordless, Very funny movie! he drove (Richard Dreyfuss) insane!!!! he wanted to blow him up with TNT!!! 🙂

DarkTide, THAT’S UP TO YOU, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND. AND KEEP TRYING THAT WHAT I DID AND I’M GLAD I DID.

Ant1983 4/24/2016 - 1:23 pm

If that is the right decision for you DarkTide then I wish you a swift and painless exit.

Ylem31 4/24/2016 - 1:45 pm

I have to agree with gkks. If not for anyone else, then fight for yourself.

I have everything to live for. I am very selfish for being suicidal and for every other attempt I’ve ever made. But I just realised that I kept attempting even when I had all to live for because all to live for was not for me. It was for other people (not sure if that makes sense.) My reason to live was to keep others happy.
Now I’m alive for me. I want to live for me. To make me happy. To take this thing called life for a ride and give it a shot. I’ve never given life a chance. I just never wanted to live it since I was like 12. Only stuck around for the people around me. For the first time in my life, I want to live for me.

If not for anyone, fight for yourself Darktide. Live for yourself. Find that last bit of strength within yourself to give yourself another chance.

Yebobpa 4/24/2016 - 4:18 pm

I want live for me too and this girl I met! What say you !

Ylem31 4/24/2016 - 4:42 pm

Must be a special lady. Live for her. Live for you. Yebo!

Yebobpa 4/24/2016 - 4:51 pm

yebo!! She is, and she changed my suicidal
Ideation! I love everything about her!

MyNiceSuicide 4/24/2016 - 4:08 pm

Good luck! I think it’s not my right interfere in your decision as this is a suicidal site and you showed you have evaluated your life from all the angles! Good pass away. I wish Hades receive you very well.