Home General tough decision

tough decision

by souptool

My date is approaching, I’m debating on Wether or not to travel to Mexico and do it there.. least it’d be a beautiful place to die. I dunno could just as easily save the $ and leave it for my mom and dad.

I dunno what does the Internet think?

Hazy Day Sunflower 6/7/2016 - 11:03 am

Try living.

Mexico is lonely.

souptool 6/7/2016 - 11:14 am

Cause that’s super fun.

I’m fuckin bored man. I picked up a hitchhiker yesterday doing another random act of kindness took him all the way to the shelter downtown on the way he told me he used to do the gay bashing when when it was popular.

Can’t even felt good doing a good deed anymore.

HERE4UOK 6/7/2016 - 12:44 pm

Good deeds are for others to feel good, be safe, be happy, be… whatever the heck they want. Us? We should do them because it’s human nature, because it’s the right thing to do.
The moment you begin doing these good deeds expecting to get something out of it, such as a Feel-Good state of mind, or a sense of pride because I do things other don’t… the purpose has been defeated.
Every once in a while, as in everyday, try doing a good deed for the most important person in the world: YOU.
I sure hope you’re not mixing lack of motivation or frustration with life with a desire to die.
Take care @souptool

wanttodie2 6/7/2016 - 2:45 pm

It will be a great shock to your parents. If you like to travel, enjoy the trip, maybe you give up on that idea

kamidaka 6/7/2016 - 4:30 pm

Go to Mexico! If one of your last wishes is to go there then do it! But if you’ll go there only because you want to go away and you don’t really like that place then you should reconsider.

souptool 6/7/2016 - 8:01 pm

Not a happy place, just was gonna go there last year when I wanted to commit suicide. It was winter I wanted to die in the warmth.

Wanttodie2 I figure no matter what it’ll shock a bunch a ppl. My soul has had enough. At least of earth at this time. Anxious to see what the afterlife has to offer I guess

IControlmydestiny 6/8/2016 - 7:01 am

The afterlife isn’t for sure known. But if you still intend to die then I’d go to a place on the proverbial bucket list. If that’s Mexico for you then go there. When I do go, I’d like to see the sunrise/set before the act.