Home General This is for all of you brave ones

This is for all of you brave ones

by tired123

This is for all you brave ones.

whiskered-fish 7/1/2016 - 2:04 am

I don’t feel brave. I just feel stupid for letting it happen again and again. And I feel weak for being too scared to just end it already.

SilentVoices 7/1/2016 - 2:38 am

I don’t like to call it stupidity. I like to think of it as an inevitability. And the fact that you can face it… Over and over again. And still come out breathing on the other side… Says a lot more about your mental resilience than someone who couldn’t handle the first time.

It’s extremely sad that with each encounter, the pain becomes ever more unbearable. But the fact that you can bear that unimaginable pain, is a testament to your mental capabilities. If anything, I am immensely awed that people can cultivate resilience in these situations.

With sincerity, I hope you will battle through one more day <3

metalwarrior665 7/1/2016 - 4:23 am

Beautiful words šŸ™‚

tired123 7/1/2016 - 2:39 am

Its not stupid. For me it is for others. I face my Demons every day. And try and hold it together for them. Death would be easy compared to life. I call it brave

Akira_Watanabe.999 7/1/2016 - 3:27 am

I would also consider it bravery considering if you wanted you could have been long gone but your still here and that is truly remarkable. I will try and face my monsters as far as my mind can take it and I don’t lose my sanity but that’s living and it surely is beautiful even in its dark aspects.

metalwarrior665 7/1/2016 - 4:22 am

Yes, its kind of bravery, bigger than anything else, but after lot and lot of years, its just becomes little bit pathetic…Wish you all to feel more of bravery, sometimes the only thing that remains

Cordless 7/1/2016 - 5:39 am

I needed this.
Thank you.

Alan Ominous 7/1/2016 - 10:54 am

I see the angle here… but to me, waking up to do it all again is just the default setting. Then again, I don’t really fight my demons, we just play euchre and drink schnapps. If you can’t beat em’ join em’.