Home General Nothing helps. Nothing

Nothing helps. Nothing

by DarkTide

I cant breath. I cant keep anyone in my life. It feels like everything I try is pointless. It feels like I am the reason there is something wrong with me. It feels like I am not worth anything. Just shoot me now. Please I will do anything for someone to shoot me!!!

distant.road 9/23/2016 - 2:18 pm

You’re worth much more than you give yourself credit for. Instead of trying lots of things, how about trying one? Maybe having one small success would be a good foundation for moving forward.

DarkTide 9/23/2016 - 2:39 pm

I have tried that. I have tried focusing on one thing and it didnt work. Im a failure.

distant.road 9/23/2016 - 2:43 pm

You’re not a failure. There isn’t a person alive who hasn’t been unsuccessful at some points. I read your post about you previously being a missionary. Is there someone who can help you on a spiritual level?

DarkTide 9/23/2016 - 2:59 pm

I dont know if I believe in God anymore.

distant.road 9/23/2016 - 3:21 pm

Maybe that’s something to talk about?

DarkTide 9/24/2016 - 12:16 pm

If there is a ‘God’… he has abandoned us. I loved the work that I was doing when I was living under the title of a Christian. I have just prayed enough for this disease to go away, I have tried taking the first step into fixing things but he just doesnt guide me. So I do not know if I believe in him because if he is out there he sure as hell does not believe in me.

franksuxx 9/23/2016 - 3:04 pm

Hey. I know how you feel. If you want to talk, I’m here.
Email: franksuxx@gmail.com
I hope we can help each other.

Akira_Watanabe.999 9/24/2016 - 12:58 pm

You sound someone who has been hurt for so much but is strong enough to search for a reason to live and stay alive. I can assure you that to keep trying is the best way to go and heck if you feel like it gets so bad you always have a way out so why hurry? live and in 40 years think about suicide.

user4587 9/24/2016 - 9:45 pm

I can’t handle my life anymore. Everything is a lie. Nothing is true. Except for the fact that I’m toatally high! Everything I stand for makes me high and happy.

[i]Lg, Andur87[/i]