Home General I DONT HAVE TIME LEFT BUT THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS

I DONT HAVE TIME LEFT BUT THOUGHT ID SHARE THIS

by sadlife958

I think this video is very important for the community hit me even though my life will over soon

notwhitenorblack 7/16/2017 - 2:19 pm

You don’t have time left?

sadlife958 7/18/2017 - 11:08 pm

Yeah what I meant was soon meaning any hour of this post I was going to off myself however it’s been through days and nothing I’m still having doubts but I’m still having that thoughts

FarahLajeenNourAlDeen 7/16/2017 - 2:37 pm

πŸ™ could you reconsider… or at least wait a while?

sadlife958 7/18/2017 - 11:07 pm

Thanks so much but I have almost made up my mind but at the same time I am going to take some advices and just carry on for a little longer hopefully in between there’s either a miracle or some left strengthen me that takes over and changes the Ballgame once and for all

eternaldarkness 7/16/2017 - 3:14 pm

aww sadlife, i’m sorry your life is so sad.
if you off yourself, won’t you be leaving your little brother behind? is there any other option? take your brother and run?

sadlife958 7/18/2017 - 11:06 pm

Hey thanks it is good to see you again I hope you’re doing well and I hope you’re doing way better than me and you’re exactly right I still have a little brother I have reconsidered from that day even though I thought it was going to be my last so I’m going to fight for another day

EmptyPluto 7/16/2017 - 4:13 pm

Sadlife, my man, we never got to walk through the woods together though…

sadlife958 7/18/2017 - 11:04 pm

OMG empty Pluto you are the sweetest I’m very happy to see that you remember that and that promise is still continuing I’m still here somehow I am

L0ser_girl 7/16/2017 - 5:08 pm

u don’t have time left? ?

FarahLajeenNourAlDeen 7/16/2017 - 6:11 pm

I think he means he has set a very very soon timing to leave here
or he has already done something πŸ™

I hope it’s not the second…

sadlife958 7/18/2017 - 11:02 pm

Yes what Farah said. & BTW I’m still thinking I almost went through with it however once again the little tiny fear got the better of me plus I have a younger brother that needs me no matter how much of a loser I am

L0ser_girl 7/19/2017 - 7:46 am

oh I’m so glad u decided to stay for ur little brother

John Doe 7/16/2017 - 5:14 pm

You have a little brother to look after. You shouldn’t do this

sadlife958 7/18/2017 - 11:03 pm

John Doe you’re right and the same day I had to bring my little brother to his friends house and just having the talk with him on the way to his friends house was enough to make me stop and reconsider thanks for your comments