Home General Going to end my Life today

Going to end my Life today

by cal310

tonight, is the night, that i will write a letter to my family and friends swallow the 3 bottles of prescription pills i have, lay down, and go to sleep. i feel at this point i will be happier in another place, i hope to be with god, i pray to him that i am sorry and that he forgives me for this. i have fucked up to much so much where i am just so lost as to where to turn to next. i feel so lost, like a bag drifting through the wind. i have thought about this for several days, i think it’s the best option for me. I will be free from all this at last.

User Unknown 12/14/2017 - 4:18 pm

Overdosing on meds is the least effective way to kill yourself. You are just going to wake up in your own vomit

notrashaboveskies 12/14/2017 - 5:49 pm

couldn’t agree more. i don’t understand why it’s such a common method. i hear more of people dying from accidental overdoses than intentional ones. people that try to OD never take the right amount anyway. they always take what they believe is ‘just enough’ to do the job. it’s a gamble, they aren’t really trying to end to their lives. they’re just taking a chance, and hoping that they do. it’s like playing dice.

Titania 12/14/2017 - 4:45 pm

Bad idea. Benzos don’t cause respiratory depression.

notrashaboveskies 12/14/2017 - 5:43 pm

see if you can reserve a space at the hospital before you do this.

notrashaboveskies 12/14/2017 - 5:56 pm

actually, scratch that. i’ll reserve it for you. where do you live?

HollowOcean 12/14/2017 - 8:26 pm

You should probably think about it for more than a few days.

And I’m not saying there isn’t, but if god didn’t exist, you have to ask yourself if you’re still prepared to end your life and be nothing. That doesn’t sit well for some people. For me, I think of it as a peaceful release. But just be set prepared for your decision.

Cause of Death: Suicide 12/14/2017 - 11:03 pm

Only about 15% of pill overdoses are fatal. It’s really the least effective way…. sadly. As it probably is the most accessible. I like to say the world and laws are like a straight jacket room for suicidal people.

Cause of Death: Suicide 12/14/2017 - 11:05 pm

You can take effective action in trying not to wake up in vomit, like he said above me, they are called anti-emitics. I believe benedryl is an anti-nausea med.

countdowntoextinction 12/15/2017 - 12:50 pm

” I like to say the world and laws are like a straight jacket room for suicidal people.”

I like this.

Cause of Death: Suicide 12/15/2017 - 2:03 pm

Yes well I have been in one too many straight jackets myself

a1957 12/15/2017 - 4:42 pm

@ COD:S my own sister could say the same. I am no fan of the system myself.

cal310 12/15/2017 - 11:37 am

update, i am still alive and it was very hard not to swallow those pills. i had some sort of spiritual awakening and i felt lifted inside as if a big weight has been lifted off my chest. i just wanted to let all you guys know that i am alive and we;; ๐Ÿ™‚

User Unknown 12/15/2017 - 11:56 am

You are not going to die anyways if you took those pills. It’s good that you didn’t. You just saved a trip from the the psych ward

iceberg 12/16/2017 - 11:11 am

Geez, you received some brutal and cold replies to your post, cal310. But I am glad to hear you had the strength to make it another day. Tbh, I don’t believe that considering suicide for a few days and then making a decision to commit (so to speak) is prudent. Go through some seasons before making a decision. And, yeah, you’d need a better plan if you do decide that ending your life would be a better option than giving it a chance. Good luck to you, cal.