Home General anyone online?

anyone online?

by miszion

is anyone online right now with the spare time to chat a little?

I’m at work with nothing but some inventory to do, and I’m feeling quite lonely and unmotivated. I downloaded KIK for easier messaging if anyone else has it? if not I have access to this site at work as well.

looking to chat about anything really.

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 6:30 pm

Hello!

miszion 2/7/2018 - 6:53 pm

hi there! how are you today?

Letmyheartsing 2/7/2018 - 6:46 pm

I wish I can chat but you hate me

miszion 2/7/2018 - 6:53 pm

that’s not true at all. what makes you think that?

Letmyheartsing 2/7/2018 - 7:01 pm

You might not want to talk to a 16 year old anyways. No prob.

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 7:05 pm

Nobody hates you! I actually am quite fond of you!

miszion 2/7/2018 - 7:06 pm

uh….okay.

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 7:04 pm

Hey! Sorry. ADD!

miszion 2/7/2018 - 7:07 pm

no problem!
I’m just at work anyways, doing inventory and cleaning up a bit for the next two hours.
trying not to die of boredom. πŸ˜›
how is your evening going?

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 7:16 pm

Good. I’m making dinner. Everyone is off tomorrow courtesy of the EAGLES!

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 7:20 pm

I’m trying my best to feel normal.

miszion 2/7/2018 - 7:23 pm

what’re you making for dinner? I can’t wait to get home and snack on the strawberries I bought this morning. and truth be told, I don’t follow sports at all, except for the sports in my city (mostly so I can avoid the crowds on my commute to/from work, ha.)

and yeah, I feel ya there. I just keep telling myself that I’ll be home soon, because at home is the only place I feel like I can truly unwind and not be paranoid or insecure. at work, I have to pretend that everything is okay. :/

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 7:26 pm

I’m making a tuna casserole.
Strawberries…love them!
You have your out in public face on? Read my posts from earlier if you get a chance.

miszion 2/7/2018 - 7:33 pm

I think I had tuna casserole once or twice when I was a child, but I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 13 so it’s been a whiiiiiiile haha. there aren’t great tuna substitutes in the vegetarian world that I’ve been able to find, but I have been able to make some a m a z i n g veggie casseroles/lasagnas with homemade sauce.
I will do that now!

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 7:38 pm

I don’t eat much meat, but my husband does.

miszion 2/7/2018 - 7:46 pm

have you experimented much with any “alternative meat” recipes? I’ve made some dishes that have really impressed my non-veggie friends, such as meatball subs, Italian sausage and peppers, bbq wings, an array of Chinese fried rice dishes with orange chicken and teriyaki chicken, and more!

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 8:10 pm

Where do you get recipes or ideas?

miszion 2/7/2018 - 8:17 pm

ideas- you can make damn near anything in the vegetarian/vegan form, you just gotta know which recipes are the most do-able (pretty much, if you live near a whole foods, you can get your hands on the ingredients to make even the most advanced vegan dishes)
recipes are easily searchable online! I follow a few different vegan pages on instagram that provide a lot of great recipes, but I also have a few different cookbooks at home, my favorite I acquired from a nearby all-vegan restaurant where they make everything from scratch in their kitchen (it’s where I got the bbq wing recipe)

clipped-wings 2/7/2018 - 8:20 pm

I do like to play with tofu. And I’ve gotten my husband to like it. Big step for him. Most of my colleagues are vegetarian.

miszion 2/7/2018 - 8:23 pm

awesome! one of my favorite tofu dishes to make is red curry fried rice and tofu. I usually throw in red and green peppers, pineapple, snap peas, and white onions. it is soooo good. people really underestimate how many options are out there for veggie people!

rivets 2/7/2018 - 8:25 pm

Those chat apps drive me nuts. It’s like I’ll look away for a few seconds, and when I look back, I have no idea what’s going on or who anybody is. Think I’m too ADHD for them.

miszion 2/7/2018 - 8:27 pm

ha, I agree. especially since we already have our regular texts, and then facebook, and whatever else other social media apps you may have… I downloaded it unsure if I would end up using it. just figured it might be easier for a few people who wanted to talk!

mindlessgamer619 2/8/2018 - 7:48 am

Hey. Feel free to add me on kik, if you want.
lyricalnotliteral