Home Fun & Interesting the sky

the sky

by iamdarling

the sky looked nice tonight. i saw the moon for the first time in a while. there were a few stars. the shade of blue was difficult to describe, it was deep, but, not black. like… navy, maybe. it made me feel some type of way.

eviie2733 4/19/2018 - 12:23 am

I love you and this. I swear sometimes I’m still here because of the not black, maybe navy sky.

iamdarling 4/19/2018 - 5:56 pm

greetings. i’m glad you like this post.
you took my words and made them into something beautiful, almost like something that would be written in a book. something that would be quoted.

SerendipityJune 4/19/2018 - 1:18 am

Noticing and observing things like the sky is something I wish I and others would do more often. Thank you, for reminding me how beautiful our world can be at times. I will be sure to look up and note the sky more often 🙂

iamdarling 4/19/2018 - 6:04 pm

it’s difficult to find the words about how i feel when looking up into the sky. but, how i feel when i do, i hope others can feel the same way.

usually, the sky here in england is blue and bare, but, every so often i see colourful sunsets and stars in the sky. i like when it’s like that.

shatterediris 4/19/2018 - 4:53 am

I got to spend time looking at the sky tonight too. Venus was visible, was one of the only visible things though since only the brighter objects were able to be see due to weather. ^_^

iamdarling 4/19/2018 - 6:11 pm

yeah, really? what does venus look like from earth? i saw something in the sky that looked like a star, except it was red, like a red dot. do you think that might’ve been venus, or something else? it was fairly bright. it might’ve only been an airplane, or a light though.

iamdarling 4/22/2018 - 9:51 am

there was alot of thunder and lighting last night.

a1957 4/22/2018 - 10:49 am

Thunder and lightning are beautiful. It leaves a nice smell in the air. The sky does beautiful things at times.

iamdarling 4/23/2018 - 7:22 pm

i filmed some of it, i saw the strange purple sky it turns into for a split second, and the lines of the lightning. i love purple.

a1957 4/23/2018 - 9:01 pm

That had to be gorgeous.

WanderingDreamer91 7/23/2018 - 10:36 pm

I find the night sky to be really beautiful too. <3

I find this post and the comments relaxing. 🙂

iamdarling 8/13/2018 - 7:29 pm