Home General Do Something

Do Something

by Mac-10toSchool

Do something good for yourself.

Occupy your mind. Stop bitching. Stop ruminating. Work on goals. Something. Anything. Just dont wallow anymore. Do something, despite the negativity.

Black Holez 11/21/2018 - 12:55 am

Easier said than done. If you came here for positivity, then you came to the wrong place. People come here to vent about their feelings. You’re gonna find negative thoughts, bitching, ruminating and people who recluse themselves and wallow with their thoughts at home.

ADoseOfReality 11/21/2018 - 1:02 am

I know what SP is. I didnt come here for positivity either. “easier said than done” is SUCH a cop-out. That’s the point. DO SOMETHING ANYWAY. THAT’S how you start down the road to feeling better. And if you’re doing nothing to help yourself, you arent doing enough. no one is going to help you. you have to help yourself.

ADoseOfReality 11/21/2018 - 1:04 am

even if it is “easier said than done”. That’s an easy thing to say when you’re doing nothing. Not to make assumptions about you, personally

Black Holez 11/21/2018 - 2:13 am

“easier said than done” is SUCH a cop-out.”

It’s clear you haven’t been depressed to the point of being “disabled” in your mental faculties. I’ve seen people first hand who just stare into empty space in their dark rooms not able to do anything. Even talking is a chore for them and they do nothing because of the problems or traumas they face. My uncle was such a man that it took him at least 2 years to even get out of his room, take a bath and be a normal human being.

imsosickofthisfakelove 11/21/2018 - 1:04 am

glad to see this. tysm. im not alone aha

imsosickofthisfakelove 11/21/2018 - 1:04 am

glad to see this. tysm. im not alone aha

ADoseOfReality 11/21/2018 - 1:17 am

To be perfectly honest, I’m sick of seeing depressed people get all “I cant do this because I’m sad”. There’s a guy in our world with no arms or legs who taught himself to swim. He couldve been like “If I tried to swim, I would drown.” but he didnt resign himself to failure, like a lot of people here do. He did something about it, despite his flaws, setbacks, and feelings. Do. Something.

Black Holez 11/21/2018 - 2:14 am

LMAO the “he has it worse” schtick. Listen, if you’re sick of seeing depressed people then leave? No one’s forcing you to be with downers. Like I said, you came to the wrong site. This is a place to vent, not to put yourself on a pedestal with your holier than thou attitude.

Lifelong Loser 11/21/2018 - 9:15 am

@black-holez I completely agree with you. This post (and follow up comments by the OP) is asinine.

ravingbean 11/24/2018 - 9:35 pm

I would venture to say that the limbless swimmer wasn’t suffering from drug resistant MDD.

Mouse 11/21/2018 - 3:44 am

yeah right, there are people doing something, yet they are still miserable.
meh, this isn’t really worth a response.

Virus.Found 11/21/2018 - 7:32 am

You must be a lucky duck if everything has worked out for you so far. I’ve been through so much, trying and trying and yet nothing wanted to work out. Sorry, but if you were in a situation like some people here, you wouldn’t write this nonsense. You can’t do more than trying. And yet sometimes it’s not enough. You can’t expect everyone to be well. Please, just if you have nothing to vent about except for just the people that come here, then maybe you should overthink why the hell you’re here in the first place. Do you think your post helps others.? I’m not answering that, you have to find that out for yourself. I’m kindly saying, I’m sure you’ll be appreciated somewhere else. Not here though.

thehusk 11/21/2018 - 8:09 am

If you honestly want to help others, rather than just yell at depressed people to ‘pull themselves together!’, then I think there are better uses of your time than posting here. I would wager that everyone here has heard it before. You don’t know what’s going on in the minds of others, and you don’t have the power to change it with motivational speeches. I’ve spent every day trying to occupy my mind, pursuing arbitrary goals, for years. It’s exhausting, and it doesn’t change anything for me, but I still do it, because others tell me I should. But I still have strong feelings of wanting to end myself. Because my mind is not your mind.

Go cure a disease. Volunteer. Read a book. However little time and energy you spend here, it could be better directed at those in a position to actually accept your help.

Virus.Found 11/21/2018 - 8:46 am

Agreed.~

Lifelong Loser 11/21/2018 - 9:12 am

You are incredibly obnoxious.

The bullshit you posted is useless, condescending, and judgmental. You don’t know everyone’s situations or problems and pain they face every day, what they’ve already tried or how life often beats people down to the point that they can barely function, or anything they try ends up in failure, or they have real, authentic, crippling depression that just can’t be overcome with positive thinking and “doing something.”

So.. Please just shut up and go away.

ADoseOfReality 11/21/2018 - 9:51 am

You all are too much fun for me to want to go away.

axzmht 11/21/2018 - 11:21 am

so basically you’re just fucking with people and looking how long you can get away with it.
besides im never going to stop bitching completely unrelated to whatever else i may or may not be doing.

thehusk 11/21/2018 - 11:37 am

So…you’re essentially trolling a suicide site? Does that mean you’re even more fucked than the rest of us?

PatheticMale 11/21/2018 - 11:08 am

JUST. DO IT. DOOO IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. YESTERDAY, YOU SAID TOMOROW SO
J U S T D O I T

Virus.Found 11/21/2018 - 4:43 pm

Hahaha, I didn’t even think of that Meme.

Black Holez 11/21/2018 - 7:40 pm

If only they allowed embeds on replies. lmao

Cause of Death: Suicide 11/21/2018 - 11:44 am

There’s nothing out therreeeeee

Mordred 11/22/2018 - 2:34 am

I feel more sorry for the OP then I do for most people, honestly. How fucked do you have to be to go trolling on a suicide site?

AgentQ 11/22/2018 - 3:53 am

fuck off, please

ravingbean 11/24/2018 - 9:38 pm

I think they liked the old suicidal you better.