Home General When do WE want it? NOW.

When do WE want it? NOW.

– Human life is 6,775 years –Beginning in 4717BC (YEAR 1 of Julian Day)

-25 March 5492 BC begin AD (ANMO MUNDI – “Year of Our Cord” (YEAR 1)

-23 October 4004 BC marks Day 1, on the calendars.

-So something that happened 4500 years ago happened in 2500 BC (Pyramids built)

-Today Nov. 4, 2018 is Julian Day 2,449,586 (6,711.2 Years of Julian Calender)

-Current population is 7.7 Billion

-Population growth is 1,143,281 people a year since the beginning of man est. 2018. (Current quota)

-Meaning 2,286,562 parent (i.e. Persons copulating a year -man & woman-)

when do WE want it? NOW.

-117 billion are said to be dead, Becoming that prior to 1900, we would have lost 100 years

-6,675 years total to have spawned 117 billion (Satan)

-Which equates to 17,528,089 (parents, I.e. persons copulating a year = 35,056,178) human born a year (of course that is retrospective as an average) therefore teetering off to 1, 143,281 as they are weak and transient and die as fast as you can snap your fingers.

Of course there is the equation of gradual growth and the multiplication factor assuming that it began with

Christ 4 BC

Peleg

Reu

Serug

Nahor

Terah

Abraham

2513 EXODUS OF JEWS (21 Jews)

Pangea – 200 million years ago

They still wonder about life having significance. I say try to look back to 4004 AD and you tell me what the hell happened then ..and why the hell is it still happening?

The universe is 4,543,000,000 years. Dinosaurs existed for 175,000,000 years – 68,000,000 years before human-kind. Whales have been around for 50,000,000 years around 2,000,000 whales and are bigger than dinosaurs.

I just wonder when and how did man build the solar system?

a1957 11/3/2018 - 2:15 pm

I like your time line. Many do not agree with it but your time line is pretty close to how I see it too. In one sense human beings are utterly totally friggin awesome and in another sense all are assholes in varying degress with some taking assholery to whole new lows. I guess awesome is our reason and asshole is the consequence of assholery.

Cause of Death: Suicide 11/3/2018 - 3:24 pm

Mankind ……..

a1957 11/3/2018 - 3:32 pm

Build the solar system. That sucker is a masterpiece.

thehusk 11/3/2018 - 8:09 pm

Current thinking seems to be that our species (homo sapiens) is nearly 200,000 years old. And then there’s a few millions years of hominid ancestors before that (not sure where they fit in your calculations.) Maybe I missed the point of this post…?

Cause of Death: Suicide 11/3/2018 - 11:30 pm

Ah, research I found.. you could fact check me, but I think this sounds pretty legitimate as in according to historical data and potentially the Bible.

Cause of Death: Suicide 11/3/2018 - 11:35 pm

Another thing I take note of is http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
blows my mind, but makes no logical sense

Cause of Death: Suicide 11/4/2018 - 1:33 am

Point? Oh. There had to be a point. I guess just that life is not as precious as they think. Not really? Idk, point… just something I have to think about as I take my life.. just things about human life that I see no meaning for, just on my disgust for human life

rivets 11/3/2018 - 9:06 pm

I still haven’t figured out how to make an apple pie from scratch, let alone the solar system.

Cause of Death: Suicide 11/4/2018 - 1:46 am

Apparently there are 100,000 galaxies each holding a “sh*t ton of stars” and just as many planets as our galaxy… Milky Way is said to collide with our galaxy in 1 billion years… so if we only know of the planets in our galaxy and there just so casually happens to be life on Earth and those other strangggee planets… God only knows what we have in all those other galaxies…. I can’t believe it is that ginormous!! Called a “galactic web”…. another “earth-type planet” holding life in each galaxy??? And they wonder why we’re confused..?

whitefurmouse 11/5/2018 - 7:17 pm

The pancake shakes are really cheap but I prefer to make my own, they are more tasty… but when I am not bothered or don’t wanna spend extra money, those budget pancakes shakes come to my rescue…