Home General Women are Humans

Women are Humans

by Teresa's Child

A common misconception that many men have about women is that they walk on clouds with a halos around their heads. Most of the people I work with are men, and a few of them are really interested in the dating scene. I watch them bending over backwards trying to get dates, paying half their hard earned money on girls, buying new sh** to impress them, etc, and it breaks my heart. These guys are really desperate to get laid, and some of them have even convinced themselves that they want romance. But that desperation leads them to have a complete lack of self respect as they pursue their desire.

I also have some female friends. Most of them are my friends because they have the decency and self awareness to be honest with themselves. I talked to one of them about this problem recently, and she replied, “I know. Most girls actually are very aware that men will give everything they have for sexual gratification, or even the hope of sexual gratification, and they use it to their advantage. Promotions at work, monetary gain, or just having someone compliment them so they can feel good about themselves — women use their sexuality to get all these things from desperate men.”

And most men are desperate. In fact, I would say that as animals, we’re all desperate. Having a di** means always having a voice in the back of your head telling you to try and sleep with every semi-attractive girl you meet. These are facts, and any man that denies this is completely delusional, or really good at lying to themselves. The only thing that separates desperate men from non-desperate ones is rationality, morality, and a healthy degree of self respect. But I’m observing that men like this are rare these days.

Now, being told that women use their sexuality to manipulate others, lie in court systems, cheat in scaling the promotional ladder (by sleeping with managers, etc.), and gain money (through fictional harassment lawsuits against companies (eg Uber), etc), doesn’t surprise me, nor do I condemn it. It makes sense. Because women are human. If a man had an inherent ability to make others do what he wanted, of course he would use it for his own materialistic benefit. This isn’t a “girl only” phenomenon — it’s a human characteristic. People are selfish bastards, and that includes both men and women.

I just wish more men would realize that human includes women. They’re not ethereal creatures that are somehow different from the average man. They have some physical differences, but inside they’re the same — weak minded, selfish, cruel, and flawed. Yes, you heard it here first folks. Women are flawed, just like men. And it boggles my mind how many men fail to realize this.

Why do I care? Why am I ranting about this? Because it annoys the living crap out of me. There are many men that I know with some good character trait or other. Say I know man A who is really good at X. If A had pursued X with all his heart, he would have been an incredible human being. But instead, man A spends every last second of his free time, and every last dime of his hard earned blood money, trying to sleep with various shallow gold digging women. And so, because of his di**, he remains just a normal, pathetic, lowly creature.

It’s sad for me. I look at feminists ranting about the superiority of women and I feel like throwing up. I look at the white knights sucking up to every girl they meet, and reinforcing their bitchiness, and I cringe. I look at the people in positions of power, that clearly hold women in contempt because of all the things I mentioned, but pretend like they give a crap about gender diversity, and I feel sick. And lastly, of course, I look at the laws and processes that are in place at various companies, and even legally, that are essentially affirmative action for women, granting them free passes to various things because they have vaginas. And this sickens me more then perhaps anything else on this list.

Yes, there are some women that I like. Just are there are some men that I like. You get a human that’s 51% decent and 49% disgusting, and I’ll take it as a friend any day. But the vast majority struggle with getting a 1% decency rating.

Humanity is grotesque. Someone please let me out of this circus.

Cause of Death: Suicide 1/4/2019 - 12:49 am

I’m sure what you have written is the easiest conceivable thing (on the surface) that’s the superficiality of it and it really goes much deeper than that, but on first glance that is all the circus is about. I appreciate this post because it made me laugh, I see how it’s easy to only see things that way, but it is much more complicated..

Cause of Death: Suicide 1/4/2019 - 12:50 am

It is very easy to live on the surface and see life the way you have described and I live on the surface in that view far too often. Eventually it is doomed to drive me out of my mind and out of my life.

Salt 1/4/2019 - 1:43 pm

I completely agree with Cause. We are all trapped in a myopic little bubble of hell, but it’s important to realize that your microscopic crappy circle of society does not speak for the 8.5 billion others. And the “news” doesn’t speak for them either. If you believe in truth and fairness, then you have to get out and meet more people, strangers at a dog park, random folks at music festivals, libraries, etc. OP, get out of the caveman work environment that you’re basing all your opinions on, and really make an effort to get away from toxic people, male or female.

I would love to sit here and stereotype everyone. Gender, sexuality, skin color, religion. Labels make it easy to hate what you don’t understand. And hate makes it easy to be secure in your beliefs. But the truth is, it’s much deeper.

Unfortunately, like Cause said, when you accept that the problem is your perception of people, and not the people themselves, it leads to some massive conflicts in your head. Those deep conflicts can be far more maddening than simply blaming the world.

Teresa's Child 1/4/2019 - 4:23 pm

I would disagree, unfortunately. It’s not so simple as saying “there are a bunch of people in the world, therefore your sample size is too small.” In fact, our world is quite limited to what we see around us. The population size isn’t 6 billion. It’s perhaps a few thousand, the total number of people we actually meet on a meaningful level in our lives. And for predicting that, I think my sample size is quite reasonable.

Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ve stereotyped anyone, except for humans. Sure I’ve noted some behavioral patterns — feminism, toxic white knight-ism, and general human flaws. But if you read carefully, I’ve never boiled it down to a certain genetic characteristic, but rather as a flaw in our human species.

Perhaps both of you have missed the point of the post (though it is at this point you should ask yourselves what drove you to comment on the things you didn’t understand, as if you understood them, especially in a combative way). Perhaps (and I suspect this is the case) both of you have shut your eyes to the ridiculous atrocities of the human beings around you. Perhaps both of you are a part of the problem, and you feel guilty subconsciously after reading my post. Whatever it is, and I don’t presume to know, it is a question you will have to wrestle with on your own.

Soda 1/4/2019 - 1:12 am

Not entirely. While many men only want sex, others do want to develop a more serious relationship. There’s much more to women than just being a sex object for men. A woman can become your best friend, life partner, mother to your kids (if that’s what you want) and so on.

Perhaps there are a lot of desperate men who’ll do anything to get laid, there are others like me who are not that way. We know women are also flawed humans and we accept that.

Yes sometimes you come across a girl that is strikingly attractive and gets your mind racing-but I think that’s what life is about.

Finding that person who you think is amazing and perhaps she might feel the same way about you, even if not based on looks but as a man who’s made something of himself. That’s the best case scenario in my opinion.

Men who do nothing other than try to get laid and shower women with gifts/compliments for that goal lead an empty existence. They’re also missing out on all things that make women so wonderful to be around. There’s much to admire about women that goes beyond sex, so long as they’re a decent person on the inside.

Teresa's Child 1/4/2019 - 9:01 pm

Eek, I see youve missed the point entirely. Fair enough. It’s not an easy thing to open your eyes and look at.

“A woman can become your best friend, your partner, mother to your kids”.

This is the kind of unjustified idealism that drives me insane. A woman can be a best friend. 100% agreed. Best friends have flaws too and it won’t ruin your life to have a flawed friend. A partner? For what? For life? Male or female, humans are humans. They get bored. We all do. I get bored of people. People get bored of me. Etc. This expectation is insane and unfounded. What you will end up doing is looking for some ridiculous fantasy partner, wasting time and money for your ideal real world romance anime to play out while your actual investments go into the trash. Because humans don’t work that way.

Mother to your children?? Have you spent much time with men with children? I’m not even going to get into this because those words are so short sighted.

“So many things to admire about a woman”. Oh really? Really?? Name one thing. And actually justify it. Some women may have character traits X, because some humans have good character traits. But again, this vision of “women have so many good character traits” is part of the sickening set of lies people tell others and themselves. Some men and women have some good character traits. That doesn’t cancel their universal, inherantly bad human traits (universal to both men and women). But I do not think you can see that far.

Soda 1/5/2019 - 1:30 am

Your view is too narrowly defined. Are you trying to say all women are evil? No, they’re all good? No, something in-between then? Well, that’s what I’m saying.

Sure there are some bad men and women. But don’t think I walk around with rose-colored glasses. I’m well aware of their flaws-I have female family members and girlfriends. I know there are users and liars. But at the same time, there are good women too.

Just as it is silly to say they’re all good, you can’t say they’re all bad, which is what you seem to be implying. And your perspective while it carries some truth, it’s not a universal rule.

I don’t know where you got your skewed ideas from but you just need to meet some nice people to make you realize not everyone is out for themselves and to eff over others. Many are but not everyone-there are still good people out there both men and women.

As for women using men to get stuff, yes that’s our nature. Men are usually providers, women usually look after kids and want a man who can provide. I have no problem dropping money and gifts on a great girl so long as I’m getting something out of the relationship too.

Currently I’m not looking to settle with anyone so I’ll probably be doing a lot of sleeping around also until I feel I’m ready to be with one woman for the rest of my life.

BIGRICH 1/4/2019 - 2:22 am

As a man, I’ve never liked women I always found them to be manipulate,liars and promiscuous. I leaned this from a very young age but I was forced by constant pressure from society and my parents to get a girlfriend, they was afraid I was going to be gay, and they are old fashioned and ashamed to have a gay son.

Teresa's Child 1/4/2019 - 9:05 pm

I think you may have missed the point too, unfortunately. I agree that women are manipulative, liars, and promiscuous. But men are also liars and promiscuous (not a bad thing to be promiscuous imo). Men suck at manipulation, but if they had vaginas to manipulate people with, then they’d most certainly do so.

You can’t blame women for using a god given gift that men would also use. You can’t blame women for having the same corrupt, disgusting nature as men. The blame is on men, for their misconceptions. No one else.

PatheticMale 1/4/2019 - 6:17 pm

I dont think its all about sex. I think some men genuinely want romance or a meaningful relationship and not because they are delusional or they are lying to themselves. Sure, I dont have much self respect and I am desperate but I dont think it is mainly because I just want to get laid.

Btw I have spent absolutely no time of my life trying to chase of pursue women and I think that is not healthy either. The right way is probably something in the middle.

Teresa's Child 1/4/2019 - 8:51 pm

I don’t know anything about you, except for the fact that I’ve liked a few of your posts. But I just find it too hard to believe that your beliefs line up with what you see. I’m quite sure there is a lot of ugly stuff you are closing your eyes toward.

a1957 1/4/2019 - 8:26 pm

Thanks for some great observations. Yes there are men that think of women as ethereal. This is a big misconception for those carry it. I know because I used to be of that mindset. I t is doubly sad. I long considered nearly all women to be ethereal and so it never occurred to me to look for women whose valuesI could admire and relate to until two failed marriages later.

I too have met men that put far too much emphasis on getting laid. What portion of men fall into this category I am none too sure but I have met plenty of them and it really is sad. One man I knew used his status as a musician to get laid, laid, laid, and laid some more. After many years of this he has only a vague idea of how many partners and he expressed to me feeling miserable and emotionally adrift because he did not connect deeply to just one.

I type slowly so I just touched on a couple of aspects there. Now just a quick thought about the other side. I now know a sizable number of women who have worked very hard to reach their goals. No sleeping around or the like.

I now know some men who put the priority on long term relationships and they know, just as I do, that sex will almost always be a beautiful part of those relationships.

These people on the other side are the people I hang close with. The people of the average workplace seem to be decent too in these respects. Too too bad for the disgusting ones.

Teresa's Child 1/4/2019 - 8:48 pm

Thanks for the response @a1957 . I think you really understand where I’m coming from with this sad observation, and thats awesome!

Yeah, as I said as well, there are people on the other side that have a realistic outlook. But it’s very demotivating to end up looking at the ugly side. You know?

Morris 1/4/2019 - 10:02 pm

Everyone poops.

Men, women, gay, straight, black, white, Chinese, tall, short, rich, poor, Democrats, Republicans, old, young, atheists, Christians, Muslims, etc. None of that matters.

We’re born, we’re alive, then we die. Adjectives and descriptors that separate us while we’re alive are superfluous in the grand scheme of things. It doesn’t matter if you’re a dog, a fish, a deer, a man or a woman; it ends the same for all so cling to your irrelevant, impermanent identity if it provides meaning during your short time here.

Everyone’s got their own path to travel, let ’em chase whatever it is that makes the journey worthwhile.

Teresa's Child 1/4/2019 - 10:17 pm

Everyone poops, and some people choose to ignore it. That’s the root of a lot of the world’s problems.

Morris 1/4/2019 - 10:33 pm

That’s deep.
How can anyone ignore poop?
It’s right there. How can the obvious be overlooked?

Is it like when a dog poops on your lawn, but you just don’t wanna confront the dogs owner? (Because he looks like a gang member)?

Teresa's Child 1/4/2019 - 11:06 pm

No, you can ignore poop on the ground if you look at the sky and get some nose plugs.

zidhart 1/13/2019 - 7:34 am

This sounds a bit, like a MGTOW script.

But while I understand that you try to explain that ‘both’ are horrible people, that women are not these ethereal beings (I really don’t know why you thought we are this) the only thing I do not share about all you said, is that men are not manipulators (this is a contradiction to everything you tried to say) all men I have met have been highly manipulative and some have gone so far as to project their image on me.

I remember once I had a problem with a guy who wanted me to talk with him all the time (by then I was in college and worked the other part of the time and he was at home playing video games because he never had interest in studying at university and did not work at 35 years old either) and the fact, is that he always tried to threaten me subtly saying that if I did not talk to him so often, we would not be able to continue in the relationship so when I decided that the best was cut the relationship off, he started screaming ‘you will not leave me! Have you not taken into account all the good things?’ He was a very toxic person. I also remember that when we met, one of the first thing he did was to ask me how much I earned in my work (I’m a programmer) and ‘jokingly’ said: ‘with that we can live well’ (he is not the first man who asked me how much money I earn)

In another moment of my life, I met a guy who invited me to go out and I explained that I did not feel ready, he insisted many times and I traveled to his city (I paid my stay and my travel ticket) when we were buying, he made me pay half the cost of the drinks, when I explained that I did not drink alcohol. When we were at his house he tried to kiss me and touch me, then he wanted us to have sex and I said ‘no’ (I did not want to tell him I was a virgin) so I just came up with the excuse that if he did not have a condom I was not going to do anything. He started to feel desperate and he wanted to use reverse psychology and he said ‘I’m clean, I do not have diseases’ (this is one of the stupidest things I’ve heard, especially since there are many diseases that do not even show visible signs) so I said ‘no’ again and then he said ‘That means you’re the one who is sick’ I replied ‘you can think what you want, but I will not do anything with you’

I have always studied and worked for myself, I have never accepted help or money from anyone who is not my family. I have never met any man who has not asked me how much money I make. Today, I only have a male friend and I can say that we are almost like brother and sister we talk and support each other sometimes, we talk about all the issues. He is the only man who has really earned my respect, he is decent, independent, intelligent and hardworking person, besides this his a very good man for his partner. I wish more men were like him. On several occasions I told him that if it were not for him I would have become misandric and he laughs because he knows it’s true.

I know very well that it is difficult to see with objectivity and not to generalize people when you have only had bad luck. I do not blame these people who hurt me, I just understand that both man and woman can be narcissists, they can kill, they can steal etc. (I know that you explained that in your post too)

And I could actually tell you more about other experiences with these people. My own father is a narcissist, all he does is lie and manipulate and we had to live with this person for a long time, I also readed that this disorder has no cure. Despite living in that environment for a long time I can say that it did not change myself so much in that sense… all the time I repeated to myself ‘this is wrong, I do not want to be like this person’ of course not everyone reacts to it the same way. And I can also say that I did not leave completely unharmed because I have some emotional codependency. I always seek to connect with people in an emotional sense and I feel the desire to have some company, sometimes I want to feel that at least someone care for me, that I am not invisible and I tell you that it is very sad to live in this way, but I also readed that this is very normal when the child is brought up in an environment with a narcissistic parent.

I’ve been reading your publications for a while and I liked them a lot, as well as how you try to stay a bit positive, active and self-sufficient, that’s good.

For everything else in your post I see it as relatively acceptable since no human being is perfect, indeed.