Home General idk

idk

by peachuniverse

idk what to do anymore. it seems like life isn’t really for me. i feel like im such an incompetent being and i can’t pass my parents’ expectations. ive been one of those biggest disappointments in their life and all i could do is continue being a depressed shit towards them. i feel like i don’t deserve to have them and they deserve a better life without me and a better daughter that could make them happy and proud.

Cause of Death: Suicide 4/13/2019 - 9:07 am

What do you think your parents expectation of you are? I don’t care much about my parents but I do know they expect me to not commit suicide but honestly I’ve been trying to cut ties with them for many years so I can commit suicide. I guess I can only cut ties with them if I live on the street last time I tried to be homeless they put me in the psych hospital instead

peachuniverse 4/15/2019 - 9:49 am

my parents don’t really say anything that they expecr me to be “someone” but i know they are. they always compare me to those other kids in the block, or worse, they’d compare me to their past selves which make me think that “ah i just wish someone was in my place. someone better” they would always nitpick on me and i’d just shut up. im a nobody. there’s always been inside of me that easily sucks out my identity and what i really am so i couldn’t be better anymore.

Yoges 4/13/2019 - 11:22 am

I often wish I was born an orphan, if at all. That way me being a wretch wont break anyone’s heart. And I too think it’d be better if another person would have been in my place. I mean out of millions of sperms, it had to be a loser like me.

There’s a way to flip the blame on your parents though, if you believe in anti-natalism.

mylifesucks 4/13/2019 - 1:45 pm

i understand the feeling. after what happened to my sister i felt all the pressure in the world to go to college, get a job, be a normal child. little did they know i was exactly like my sister.. i was just able to hide it. when i was at my lowest i wanted to tell them but something happened to make me feel like they wouldn’t care or understand. they hated me. i was pushed to the side, i wasn’t worth their time. yet somehow i disappoint them doing nothing. nothing i do will ever be good enough.

Cause of Death: Suicide 4/13/2019 - 6:28 pm

I get the pressure to go to college, I never went to college because honestly I hoped to kill myself the day I turned 18. I’m 24 now but all I think about since I was 12 was how I was going to kill myself. I almost did once but then my attempt was cut short.

Intothefray 4/13/2019 - 3:30 pm

Your parents having high expectations just shows how much they believe in you, whether you meet them or not doesnt matter as much as you think it does.