Home General Bye

Bye

by Wisp

Ok thanks for putting all of my comments in the trash, I see I’m not welcome here. Bye. Take care everyone…

Hope Dream Love 6/25/2019 - 4:58 pm

what happened?

Hope Dream Love 6/25/2019 - 5:00 pm

i see did you try emailing admin about it? they would be able to fix it or explain why

Wisp 6/25/2019 - 5:59 pm

Yeah I should do that. All my comments on other people’s posts are going into the trash….

rocketman 6/25/2019 - 5:24 pm

I have no idea what’s going on? But we like you.

Wisp 6/25/2019 - 9:12 pm

My comments keep going to trash. I’m sleepy af.

rocketman 6/26/2019 - 6:33 am

Sorry about that, but you need to stay here unless you have something better to do, I want to hear about your trip and other things.

shatterediris 6/25/2019 - 5:45 pm

🙁 -will miss you-

SP Administrator 6/26/2019 - 12:03 pm

I’m not seeing any of your comments in the trash and am aware of no one doing so…. We don’t remove anything here unless it’s a gross violation of our simple rules.

Soda 6/28/2019 - 4:44 am

You might be using certain words that causes the algorithm to delete or not post the comments. That used to happened to me. Sometimes they end up in admin and then appear later in the day.

I doubt anyone is actually deleting your comments. I’ve seen people post things that some might find offensive but they weren’t taken down.

So most likely it was the algorithms if the comment didn’t post or get deleted.

It’s always best to contact admins, you don’t need to leave this site.

Although sometimes disagreements happen here, I wouldn’t want to see anyone leave (for the wrong reasons) or feel they were singled out for any reason.

It’s a very good site and I’d encourage anyone to keep using it since it serves a important purpose for most of us.

a1957 6/28/2019 - 10:05 pm

Hi Wisp, I enjoy reading your stories and comments. As for missing comments, to this day I cannot explain it but sometimes WordPress eats one of my comments. Or several of my comments. So I have made a habit out of doing a Copy of my comment before clicking SUBMIT. Then it is easy to just SUBMIT again. This has saved me some aggravation over the years. Especially after typing up a longer reply only to see it go in the bit bucket. After a few times of doing the Copy it became a natural habit.

Again, thanks for your thoughts on here. I welcome them and others do to.