Home General proud of myself

proud of myself

by mranony

So, i saw an old new years resolution of mine and I’m proud to say I did learn how to cook hehe

Also, I’m proud of myself for stopping myself from drinking more than necessary to avoid making people uncomfortable with my suicidal drunk stage~ And I had a legit fun weekend with my classmates during our trip~ And I connected with people and ate healthily and complete!

Also, new the site has a new UI, it’s really cool. Thank you hehe

Breaks4handball 6/11/2019 - 7:55 am

Nice! Just remember to keep going!

mranony 6/11/2019 - 10:12 am

Thank you very much~ I’ll try to keep it going hehe

rocketman 6/11/2019 - 8:00 am

That’s great! Cooking is the best, I cook a lot, that is one of my best assets, cutting down on the drinking too! I drink but just enough to get a buss, great news,

mranony 6/11/2019 - 10:36 am

Yes~ And it’s cool to cook my own taste preference

shatterediris 6/11/2019 - 1:50 pm

yay ^_^ grats that’s good
Cooking is also a very useful skill, I can do basic cooking (is much much better at baking though)

also yeah the site changed a bit ago, it took me a bit but I’ve finally become used to it again (hates change, but understands that change needs to happen) and there’s a lot of things that are actually better about it than before too.

mranony 6/17/2019 - 9:38 am

Yass cooking is very much needed skill for living in budget
I’m not very skilled with baking yet. I’m just the watch the oven person-in-charge hehe
And saammeee, changes are hard especially sudden changes
we just have to accept and deal with it (if it’s only for the greater good)

mranony 6/17/2019 - 9:37 am

Yass cooking is very much needed skill for living in budget
And saammeee, changes are hard especially sudden changes
we just have to accept and deal with it (if it’s only for the greater good)