Home General Stupid question

Stupid question

by deep.abyss

When do you think you’re not capable of love anymore?

rocketman 6/7/2019 - 11:14 am

When you are dead.

Love is a big word, if your talking about in a relationship I’ll be honest here, I was asked that question by a girl in a different way that was interested in me, she asked if I believed in falling in love! after all my the relationships that I had that went south! I said no, because when I was younger I had a very different Idea of what love was is was a lot bigger in my mind, I believe in falling in lust! Then will see happens! πŸ™‚

clipped-wings 6/7/2019 - 11:30 am

I believe that I will be able to love until I die. Love not just in relationships but also of things that bring me joy. I think love and joy go together.

thehusk 6/7/2019 - 2:28 pm

When you can’t imagine anyone being able to know the real you and love you in return?

thehusk 6/7/2019 - 2:30 pm

That was in response to the post not comments btw. Still haven’t got used to the new site.

Alchymides 6/7/2019 - 8:20 pm

Falling in love can be a strong narcotic drug, But, according to plato, if one condemns himself to searching for the truth, one has already found love, so what do i and anybody else on this website know?

shatterediris 6/7/2019 - 9:15 pm

Probably once I express my love and it goes badly. I will never allow this to happen.

deep.abyss 6/8/2019 - 7:57 am

Have you?
Like have you already expressed your love and it went badly?

shatterediris 6/8/2019 - 9:55 am

I have never expressed my love, I keep that to myself. I never plan to express my love for anybody either, because then that means it can go badly.

rocketman 6/8/2019 - 10:05 am

Well your right about that not because of you personality , a majority go bad!
You can’t lose if you don’t gamble. I think that is realistic thinking, That’s one of the main reasons I never had kids I didn’t want them yo go through this.

rocketman 6/8/2019 - 10:07 am

to

We have something in conman πŸ™‚