Home General last meal

last meal

by born.sinner

my last meal is going to be a fresh lobster, with some french or israeli red wine, fire grilled shrimp, a pork chop and a cohiba cigar.

what you guys last meal? if u are thinking of having one

shatterediris 7/11/2019 - 2:44 pm

This is hard to think about, there’s lots of things I’d be okay with being my last meal. It would have potatoes of some type, probably mashed with like a hamburger gravy with hamburger chunks in it…. And for the more meat bit of the meal I would be happy with meatloaf. Or even just a really nice burger and some fries would work too…. There’s lots of decent options here, and I have problems deciding on what to eat on a normal day….

Lesswill 7/11/2019 - 2:45 pm

Don’t do that please, don’t encourage others to kill themselves. To all who can see this, please keep going on. Life is not fair to us, things are hard, I am presently in a low place. But things will get better. It’s not today but it will get better. I am positive that tomorrow will be the day we triumph.

Hope Dream Love 7/11/2019 - 4:33 pm

Most of us have a plan. But that doesn’t mean it will ever happen. I find it more of a question than encouragement.
Last meal….dont have one but I have a song id like to “fall asleep” too. I’ve been meaning to post it. I’ll do that tomorrow.

Once 7/11/2019 - 4:52 pm

You know those canned oysters? Twenty or thirty of them, all covered in El Tapatio hot sauce, and a sleeve of Club crackers. Wash it down with strawberry soda, then let’s go meet the Man.

That was a favorite combination of mine during a really decent period of my life. Probably sounds crazy. Just thinking of that makes my mouth water.

Blankstare 7/11/2019 - 5:08 pm

Great question. Gets my mind off the circling thoughts.

I might have to have a day of last meals. Pecan waffles for breakfast with tons of butter and real maple syrup. Lunch would a hot dog with ketchup and mustard (I know… not exciting) and a baklava sundae. And for dinner scallops with hush puppies. French macaroons for dessert.

Hope Dream Love 7/11/2019 - 5:17 pm

Pecan waffles? Also personally I find real maple syrup tastes funny (I know that must be awful coming from a Canadian lol) but that’s aside the point I mostly just want to know what pecan waffles and baklava sundae is. Oh and dinner scallops with hush puppies. Basically everything that isn’t a hot dog lol. Although how are you making the hot dog. I think the octopus ones are cute where you quarter the ends then cook it on a bonfire

Blankstare 7/11/2019 - 5:58 pm

So I’m from Southern USA. Pecan waffles are just waffle batter mixed with pecans. And baklava sundae is ice cream topped with baklava pieces, honey, and chocolate syrup. Scallops are a seafood; if cooked properly they are so good (makes my mouth water just thinking of them). And hush puppies are round balls of deep fried cornmeal.

If I lived in Canada, I’d probably drink maple syrup!

Hope Dream Love 7/11/2019 - 6:14 pm

ok that makes more sense we just call them scallops. deepfried cornmeal…..that doesnt sound yummy. the rest doesnt sound bad though. i think its cool learning about other places 🙂

i tried it and it tasted really weird. i dont even like the maple suckers. but it was fun at the maple farm 🙂 mmmmm maple syrup snow….lol

shatterediris 7/11/2019 - 7:46 pm

I highly recommend trying hush puppies…. They are so much better than they sound like they should be. But then again I like actual maple syrup, at least the one I made, it was much less sweet than the store bought…. And that’s my only experience with what would probably qualify as actual maple syrup, but I did make it with an extract so maybe not? xD (also included vanilla too)

Breaks4handball 7/11/2019 - 7:15 pm

Shit, mine would be something simple like from McDonalds, a double cheese burger, large french fries, with a soda on the side

rocketman 7/11/2019 - 7:40 pm