Home General It seems wrong

It seems wrong

by 404

My husband wants to get a tattoo. Ok not a big deal but…he wants to get a tattoo of MY NAME! Isn’t that like a rule? Don’t get your significant others name tattooed on you because things could end. And then your stuck with this name on your body “umm….yeah…..didn’t think that through” I’ve tried to talk him out of it but he insists on getting it. I really wish he wouldn’t. Anything can go wrong in a normal relationship, lets forget about adding mental problems to it. That just brings in a whole new mess of problems. I just feel like maybe…it isn’t his best choice in life. I just don’t want to fuck something up and then he’s stuck with. Because…honestly….I feel like I fucked up. What was I thinking? A person like me getting into a serious relationship and then marrying him. I feel like such a screw up. I’m me…even though I hate it and that’s not changing no matter how hard I try.  🙁

Kisser 8/16/2019 - 5:36 pm

…. dont blame you. I have a gf and infortunily she kind is emotionally supported by me, and this create a serious relationship.
Try say to him that he should put a letter from a song or something that remind you, but not directly you

Hope Dream Love 8/16/2019 - 6:06 pm

yeah but…i dont know. i just feel like maybe i rushed things too fast and now im stuck in a situation im not 100% sure about

fearandnofeeling 8/16/2019 - 5:38 pm

First of all I think it’s really cute he wants to tattoo your name and even if you did break up in the future he could always just remove it? I think you shouldn’t worry too much about it 🙂

Hope Dream Love 8/16/2019 - 5:44 pm

i know but thats a waste of money. and i feel bad enough for wasting his time.

EmptyPluto 8/16/2019 - 8:07 pm

Just get him a dog who has the same name as you.

Hope Dream Love 8/17/2019 - 7:06 am

I was thinking about a fish actually lol

mhm1000 8/16/2019 - 9:52 pm

you could talk him into getting a henna one and he can just have it redone every few weeks if he really wants too? sort of a dumb suggestion but i’m just thinking out loud lmao

Hope Dream Love 8/17/2019 - 7:06 am

It’s a good suggestion but I can’t seem him doing it. I’d like to try it though 🙂 make some hearts and daisies 😀

Cause of Death: Suicide 8/16/2019 - 11:26 pm

If you are going to leave him then I wouldn’t let him get the tattoo… you should know whether you’ll probably leave him or not….

Hope Dream Love 8/16/2019 - 11:46 pm

But I don’t know

rivets 8/17/2019 - 11:54 am

We live in an age of unprecedented technological advances. Tattoos that once were a life sentence to endless regret or forgetful ignorance (depending on where they are and if you care at all about that sort of thing in the future) are now just temporary expressions that you can get altered or removed whenever you want. I wouldn’t worry about it. If he wants to do it to make a statement about how he feels about you, let him have that. Just don’t tell him he can get it easily removed if he wants to – then revel in the special treatment for a bit.

Hope Dream Love 8/17/2019 - 5:07 pm

Lol he already knows it can be removed but…tattoos to me is like marriage. It lasts forever. Of course with my mental state I can’t see it lasting long.