Home General Ever wish…

Ever wish…

by 404

Do you ever wish someone would slip a cyanide pill into your food so you could just die and not even notice It? I’m so fucking sick of being unsure of everything.

rocketman 9/2/2019 - 7:42 am

No πŸ™‚ I’d prefer to do it myself I wouldn’t like the what’s happening thing, that would be like getting something in your drink and getting you know, πŸ™‚

rocketman 9/2/2019 - 7:45 am

I guess I wouldn’t like the idea that someone hated me so much they wanted to off me.

Hope Dream Love 9/2/2019 - 7:53 am

The harassment I get from people I’d rather they just killed me and got it over with. Since the day I was born I’ve been abused one way or another.

rocketman 9/2/2019 - 8:02 am

i’m sorry about that i don’t like people getting harassed, i’d prefer to kill them, I’d like to switch the drink on them when their heads turned! then drink mine a go OH THIS WINE TASTE AWFUL! COUGH! COUGH! Try your’s what do you think? πŸ™‚

Hope Dream Love 9/2/2019 - 8:09 am

Harrased is just the basic way to put it. Abused might be the more accurate word. I’ve been mentally abused. Physically abused. Sexually abused. Sexually assaulted. Sexually harassed. I’ve been used by people. Just plain harassed. Basically been there done that and it doesn’t seem to be coming to a stop any time soon and everyone’s done it. My mother and step father. My father and stepmother felt me less important out of 5 even though I was gone for 18 years. (I’m not sure what that goes under. Abandonment I guess) my friends. My bfs. Strangers. Coworkers. I just can’t seem to escape it.

rocketman 9/2/2019 - 8:08 am

You can never be sure about anything because your not in control of other’s, you only can be sure of yourself. I’m the only person for sure I can count on.

rocketman 9/2/2019 - 8:52 am

That is really sad, I’m sorry.

Hope Dream Love 9/2/2019 - 9:09 am

It’s fine. Things happen

rocketman 9/2/2019 - 9:15 am

I have a hard time understanding those kind of people! I just they are takers? I enjoy sex trust me! πŸ™‚ But a woman has to beg me or I’m not interested, i never take advantage of anyone. That can be a problem too! πŸ™‚

Hope Dream Love 9/2/2019 - 9:16 am

Trust me it’s not a problem. My husband was the same way. I had to beg him to lol

rocketman 9/2/2019 - 9:16 am

guess πŸ™‚

rocketman 9/2/2019 - 9:31 am

I believe it works to my advantage I let them know right off the bat, I tell them them i’m not a game player, but I i’m a player! πŸ™‚

muspelhem 9/2/2019 - 6:53 pm

You would definitely notice it. The taste is bitter and the death excruciating.

Hope Dream Love 9/2/2019 - 7:04 pm

It was more of an example than the answer. I was actually thinking something stronger and more deadly.

Cause of Death: Suicide 9/4/2019 - 12:57 pm

I feel like if I were to commit suicide I’d want it perfectly planned and contained, so I wouldn’t be taken off guard and underprepared. That’s actually a fear of mine. For me, I’d rather die by my own hand than unexpectedly naturally or something unexpectedly happening.