Home General My fucked up life

My fucked up life

by DanielLonelyGuy

Hey, I will change some things just to make sure I don’t reveal my true identity. It’s not that I’m famous or anything; I’m just a boring kid with a boring life.

So, I’ll make it fast. My english isn’t very good anyway. I like using bullet points.

• Im 21 and never had a boyfriend
  • I’m gay
  • I used to be fat.  I lost weight and know my whole body is full of stretch marks and loose skin
  • I got acne at the age of 20. Im on accutane (over 9 months) now and it only gets worse
  • I have a shitty self-confidence
  • I used to live in a different country, I made a lot of friends and I was happy. I ca,e back to my home country and life got fucked up again.
  • I live alone and have very few friends
  • I feel tired and depressed all the time
  • I am studying law but I started to realize I dont like it, and Im already on my 3rd year
  • My parents are divorced and my mom hates me
  • I never had a loving family

I’m considering committing suicide if things don’t get better soon.

muspelhem 9/14/2019 - 3:32 am
Hope Dream Love 9/14/2019 - 4:32 am

That was awesome. I’m so happy they found a whole list of things to live for but….what if you don’t even have 1 thing to start the list?

Hope Dream Love 9/14/2019 - 4:40 am

Better question because I do have things to put on that list. What if the suffering out weighs the list and you just can’t anymore. Like it’s more than just depressed now.

Hope Dream Love 9/14/2019 - 3:53 am

If I may ask….if you were happy in the other country why did you move back?

DanielLonelyGuy 9/14/2019 - 6:29 am

I was forced to. My dad, Who is the one paying for my shit, forced me to come back.

Hope Dream Love 9/14/2019 - 7:21 am

Ah that makes sense. I wish there was a way I could help. My mother moved me away from home when I was little.

Cause of Death: Suicide 9/14/2019 - 8:00 am

Hi. I like the way you use bullet points.
I am 25,
I’m a lesbian.
I planned since 12 I would kill myself no later than when I turned 18.
I’m forced to be here today and slowly losing my ability and courage to get out.
I’ve been sexually abused pretty badly when I was a young girl, I was raped once when I was 9… I stopped being molested for a few years when I was about 17-21.
When I got my gun to kill my self that year, I was stalked and they took it away.
Then I started being raped and sexually abused again.
Now, I am raped and molested at least one every other week for the last three years.