Home General Numerology

Numerology

by Wraith

Does anyone else place significance on certain numbers and/or dates? For example, is there a day of the month where you consistently experience bad luck? For me, I always seem to have my absolute worst days on days that end with ‘9’ including today. Auto accidents, traffic tickets, rejections from women, bad days at work, fights with people I normally get along with, mental breakdowns, etc.

NoSenseOfPurpose 11/19/2019 - 8:29 pm

Well I could tell you. Each number has a meaning. You can look them up as well. They can mean something good or just bad. You could’ve been cursed, maybe the universe just shits on you like it does to me except more often and in finer aspects of life, maybe your thoughts you’re thinking about brings that luck back to you, or maybe it just seems that way for you idk. See a medium?

Jack 11/19/2019 - 9:01 pm

Until now I can’t say I noticed these things but I noticed other similar things like in some weekdays like sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday things seem better like I feel better and stuff and in the remaining days thursday, friday, saturday I have mental breakdowns although I feel like they are necessary for my spiritual growth.

Jack 11/19/2019 - 9:11 pm

I might have gotten some days wrong, sometimes good or bad things happen no matter the day

rivets 11/20/2019 - 6:19 am

The fifth of every month is the worst day ever. But mostly because that’s when rent is due.

LoveDogs 11/20/2019 - 12:48 pm

I tried numerology to help me pick numbers for the lottery. I had no luck. Numbers may have an effect on certain people for certain things. It is interesting.

muspelhem 11/21/2019 - 6:08 pm

But I’m diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder, and the other day I read about some research by a psychologist which suggested that schizotypals tend to forget that – essentially – correlation doesn’t equal causation, so they will decide that unconnected events are connected.

And I must admit I think I recognize that in myself. I’m kind of quick to draw conclusions about stuff being linked which may just be random.

Also, when you’re “looking for” something, you tend to find it. E.g. if you’re thinking about bying a car, and you have decided on a red one, odds are you will start seeing red cars everywhere, because your mind is primed for it.