Home General tomorrow…

tomorrow…

by 404

im hanging out with my cousin tomorrow. this is the first time ive ever hung out with him. i was too young before and then we stopped talking for a while. im going to be trying shatter for the first time. not only that but he sent me a couple messages im not sure what to think about. hes not actually my cousin. we were both married into the family through our mothers but still. im a little bit worried about going tomorrow. being alone. my husband having no idea what im doing. what if my gut is right and its a bad idea. i know it was right in the past. i almost got raped that time…but hes my cousin right? he wouldnt hurt me.

allalonedeb 1/17/2020 - 9:08 pm

Be very careful do it once shame on him do it twice shame on me.

404 1/17/2020 - 9:17 pm

i take it you knew what i meant by a couple messages im not sure what to think about. plus the last part probably gave it away i guess

allalonedeb 1/21/2020 - 6:12 pm

Well your thinking about it and you might want it to happen, we all want what we think about only natural. it’s just a little scary is it worth it?

thehusk 1/18/2020 - 4:41 pm

It does sound like a not great plan. I would imagine you’d probably want to be around someone you trusted when trying a new drug. And if you wanted to get to know someone you felt unsure about, it ‘d make sense to take a friend. Hope it goes well anyway.

404 1/18/2020 - 4:45 pm

he didnt message me back so now im getting drunk. another day.

thehusk 1/18/2020 - 5:14 pm

Guessing you feel like you’ve got to do something to try and escape your experiences? I’ll probably be at that point in a few hours.

404 1/18/2020 - 5:16 pm

yes. id be drunk/stoned all the time if my husband wasnt watching me

thehusk 1/18/2020 - 6:04 pm

Seems like escapes get less effective the more you use them. But if I’m desperate enough I suppose I just go with the habit – anything to forget for a few minutes/seconds.

404 1/18/2020 - 6:15 pm

basically. i find if booze isnt working that if i follow it with weed all is fine. so now im doing that too lol