Home General what happened to the d bags

what happened to the d bags

so there was a toll bridge and no toll booths

Me and my friend flew across it 3 times thinking we got away with something , talking and cruising around

Then in the mail I get this toll bill, with a picture of my car ,our happy asses just having a grand ole time lmfao.

godddddddddddd that was something else.

My sister’s dog is having a birthday party.  I’m bringing my dogs, hopefully we can find a bunch of dogs and rent out a place so we can tell someone they’re at the wrong party…… The little hats are worth driving an hour for

Rainwatch 2/15/2020 - 8:40 am

Yeah they have camera technology on the toll roads now that snap your license plate when you drive over. Where I live the toll is 3 euro each way to be paid in any gas station before 8pm the following day, if you don’t pay on time fines accrue and who needs that bullshit!

404 2/15/2020 - 9:00 am

They got rid of the tolls in my city. They never took care of the bridge with it anyway plus there is another bridge that brings you to the exact same spot. So it was all pointless. But when it was here it was only a few quarters (CAD)

Rainwatch 2/15/2020 - 9:25 am

A few quarters Canadian currency is reasonable enough. I only use the toll bridge I mentioned when I go driving to pick up some weed, it takes me right from the southside to the Northside in about 45 mins.

404 2/15/2020 - 9:35 am

I get mine delivered to my house lol bc bud. Nothing better in canada 😛

Rainwatch 2/15/2020 - 9:43 am

Ha ha. Enjoy. Smoke some for me tonight ?. I’m all out. Picking some up 2moro via the toll bridge.

Rainwatch 2/15/2020 - 9:44 am

Typo the ? Should be the smiley emoji.

404 2/15/2020 - 9:48 am

Lol I just lit my pipe XD sure thing dude :p

Rainwatch 2/15/2020 - 5:15 pm

You won’t believe it 404 I just found a small piece of bud under my bed. It made for a lightly filled joint rather than the heavily packed out joints I normally smoke. It’s 10.15 pm were I live, roll on tomorrow when I get my hands on potent herb?

Rainwatch 2/15/2020 - 5:17 pm

Typo I don’t fucking believe it the smiley emoji I posted (carefully this time) has come up as ? Ignore.

theagonyandtheecstasy_ 2/16/2020 - 2:42 am

YOU GUYS! Watch “The Trial” by Pink Floyd!!!!
It’s trippy when you’re high!!! The Wall is the bestttt

theagonyandtheecstasy_ 2/16/2020 - 2:52 am

~ It’s illegal here~ The last time I smoked, my friend and me were hiding from the rest of our friends in an empty bathtub. I remember the bowl of pot catching a flame and trying to blow it out…. Not my brightest moment lol
Oh and don’t hide it in the cab. If you must, use the filter box or fuse panel ~ they never look there~

theagonyandtheecstasy_ 2/16/2020 - 2:53 am

Or magnetic key box for under the car if it’s just a joint ^____^ js

Rainwatch 2/16/2020 - 7:36 am

@theagonyandtheecstasy it’s illegal where I live too (Ireland) it’s just a question of knowing the right people who grow top shelf, street marijuana should be avoided like the plague. Love the Floyd myself! Always been partial to the wall, the trial sequence in the movie is animated if I recall correctly. The whole movie is trippy as fuck!

Morris 2/19/2020 - 11:24 pm

I never knew that Canada has great Cannabis until a few years ago. British Columbia has *world class* marijuana, (which is something I was never taught in school. I had to learn this outside of an academic setting).

Sorry about the toll roads, that sucks.

I came back to visit my hometown after being gone for almost 10 years and they put up traffic circles everywhere.
Gawd, how I hate those traffic circles.
Dumbest idea ever.
My hometown is super bike friendly now too. They’ve dedicated an entire lane of traffic to bicyclists. (In “the good old days” us people driving cars used to run them over. Apparently that’s no longer acceptable).

Whatever.
Fuck toll roads, traffic circles, bicyclists and vegetarians.

– Not a Trump supporter

theagonyandtheecstasy_ 2/21/2020 - 11:47 am

@Rainwatch Ireland is so beautiful and green. im sure the cannabis is as well.
Im curious about the best salads ever there now
So green and mad with vines and fresh like a forest floor or maybe im hungry 0,___0

theagonyandtheecstasy_ 2/21/2020 - 12:00 pm

It’s twelve dollars lol it was worth the laugh when I opened it.
Before gps and advancing camera technology my mom would always get lost navigating through orlando and cuss at the sight of tolls…truck drivers…. motorcycles… We called her van “The mothuhship” because it floated aimlessly in circles.
@Morris Trump haters are pretty down to earth. He admittedly gave instructions to a camera on how to victimize women then turned around and apologized to a camera (left possible past victims out of it) and isnt the patriot he pretends to be. A weeny of a man.
I liked Ted Cruz……
Vegeterians are upbeat and if you know one that owns a health food store theyll give you free probiotics muffins and essential oils lol
Fuck Dr oz
And people that say big ******

theagonyandtheecstasy_ 2/21/2020 - 12:01 pm