Home General Wondering

Wondering

by ultraviolet

I can’t help but think about all the children being abused at home and how they can’t go to school anymore because of the virus. This was their way out of their homes… their way to escape for just a few hours a day… and now they are stuck at home… I’m not even upset that I can’t go outside, but I wish I could collect every child and keep them safe and get them help… they’re helpless.

DOA 4/9/2020 - 7:58 am

I cant speak for other countries but I know canada has planned for that. And if someone’s being abused at home theres people they can get ahold of…or something like that. I heard it on the radio like last week so I cant remember how it works exactly.

Christina_the_Cat 4/9/2020 - 11:41 am

Oh, what a coincidence: I also live in Canada! Yeah, they have some phone numbers they can call and the State can interfere and help them.

DOA 4/9/2020 - 12:50 pm

The state? Lol dont you mean the province or territory

(Meant in good humor not to be offensive. just thought I’d add this in case you took it wrong)

Christina_the_Cat 4/23/2020 - 4:38 pm

I meant the government, lol! I thought we could use “State” as well to describe political power.

DOA 4/23/2020 - 5:03 pm

ive always heard it referred to as the government. the state is more of an american thing

darkwillow 4/10/2020 - 8:02 pm

I agree with you. Some kids are now trapped at home in a toxic environment..

But I also think that for kids, being bullied at school is more common than being bullied at home? At least, I would assume so.

So I suppose a more optimistic approach would be thinking about the school bullied children who finally get some an escape for a while.

You care about others so much though, theres no way you’ll stop worrying about them!

ultraviolet 4/13/2020 - 4:23 am

I don’t know if I care about EVERYONE… I guess a huge flaw of mine is to be able to decide when to care and when not to care. Like today. Today someone tried to bully me and I completely switched the entire thing on them and they felt humiliated and I didn’t care. I guess it was self defense though. My words can sometimes really hurt people. I feel kind of bad for doing it on this day too. The sky even turned black and thunder appeared out of nowhere.

I guess I could think of that but usually when you’re bullied at school you’re bullied at home.. like I was. So more negatives topple the positives…