Home General Humanity deserves no forbearance.

Humanity deserves no forbearance.

by vagabond

Anyone else think this race should just be wiped out? Mainly for its stupidity?

I’m sure there’s a scientific theory entailing why it is that only one bipedal, sapient race will rise to dominance on any given planet, like homo sapiens over Neanderthals. I’m also sure that on some planet somewhere there is a race of people genetically closer to their Orangutan type ancestors than their Chimpanzee type ancestors. For those of you who don’t know, Orangutans happen to be peaceful, solitary, and intelligent. Chimpanzees happen to be aggressive, tribal, and there’s a video of one pissing in its own mouth somewhere on YouTube.

And in case you haven’t guessed, Chimps are our closest ancestors.

_loser_ 5/19/2020 - 7:38 am

Excuse me? I don’t believe I know what you’re talking about?

_loser_ 5/19/2020 - 8:01 am

Wow, I just remembered who you are.

This is stupid. I didn’t say anything of the sort in response to ANYTHING you said.

Don’t go dragging me into arguments. You got a problem with what someone ELSE SAID, take it up with them, not me.

And why are you still thinking about that? That was weeks ago. Let it go…

thedevilisclose 5/19/2020 - 8:05 am

Oh please. You made an entire post. Did you have fun calling me names?

_loser_ 5/19/2020 - 8:11 am

Yeah, no. I made no such post. You can check my posts if you want. In fact, it wasn’t even the other guy’s post. All I did was mention MGTOW in an entirely different post and he thanked me in another. No one made any posts about you. In fact, no one even invited you to that conversation. You just showed up and started an argument which I REALLY wasn’t a part of.

Goodbye.

thedevilisclose 5/19/2020 - 8:15 am

I didn’t START an argument. I gave my own OPINION (learn the difference) it’s not my fault you people took it wrong. That sounds like a you problem because you can’t read apparently.

_loser_ 5/19/2020 - 8:21 am

You didn’t give an opinion. You showed up and started calling two random people you don’t know heartless dickholes and tried to get them taken off the site because they said something you didn’t like.

Is there a point to this dosey-doe?

thedevilisclose 5/19/2020 - 8:24 am

Wow! You seem to really like rewording stuff for your own gain. Come back when you get your information correct until then you’re spouting bs. I hope it tastes good.

thedevilisclose 5/19/2020 - 8:29 am

Also….wait… Let me clear up the post thing. I’m talking about a different post that you did make, however I do believe admin deleted it because that type of post isn’t meant for a place like this.

_loser_ 5/19/2020 - 8:39 am

You know maybe your problem with men is that you’re narcissistic and easily manipulated. I could totally see you being taken advantage of by a cheap guy. Maybe that’s your problem. Anyone who knows how healthy relationships work knows that other people are not responsible for their emotions.

thedevilisclose 5/19/2020 - 8:48 am

WOW!! Again really not a place for THAT!!

Most, if not everyone here hasn’t had a healthy relationship with someone at some point. You really are heartless.

Also good job blaming the victim. But, sure your right. Just because they got raped doesn’t meant its the rapists fault they feel like shit now. It’s clearly all the victims fault. Yes other people can be responsible for other people’s emotions. you clearly have no anger problems… But I’m sure that’s all your own fault and no one’s ever fucked you over at some point. Or are you gonna be hypocritical again and blame someone else?

_loser_ 5/19/2020 - 9:03 am

I sincerely hope y’all are reading this drivel. Just bear witness to the pure, unadulterated, toxic narcissism.

thedevilisclose 5/19/2020 - 9:17 am

You really need to learn the definition of words before you use them as I am not narcissistic. However I’ll provide you with the definition as I doubt your smart enough to find it your self.

A mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance.

Also I love how you completely avoided the fact that I took your little “other people are not responsible for their emotions.” you must hate it when people prove you wrong. Maybe youre the narcissistic one here. Before you start calling names you should really look in the mirror. And before you say I should do the same unlike you I can admit I’m a ***** however I don’t give a fuck and why…. Because of assholes like you.

_loser_ 5/19/2020 - 9:19 am

You’re*

thedevilisclose 5/19/2020 - 9:25 am

I guess you do agree it’s the victims fault. Wow. i hope you’re the victim of something horrific so I can blame you. It’s clearly your fault. At least that’s what you said.

CARLOSPEJUAN 5/19/2020 - 9:42 am

Interesting. I don’t think that we all should be wiped out though. There’s good people in this world. There’s also bad, there’s so much variety and beauty in all of it if you really think of it. I wonder if you can see it too. Humanity will die anyways eventually, remember that. “Everyone runs out of time”

EmbalmedHeart 5/19/2020 - 2:52 pm

I can’t act like I know what was said. But this is counter productive to anyone healing. Using a forum as a way to bicker is not going to help anyone. I won’t act like I know who was in the right, I won’t say who is the winner. I just hope you guys/gals can figure out the difference and stand together so we can pull people out of a suicidal mindset. Please for everyone who is suffering in silence, can we help be their voice ? Please

no name 5/19/2020 - 3:10 pm

when you put a bunch of mentally unstable people together its bound to happen. 2 people are having a bad day and thats that.

_loser_ 5/19/2020 - 6:34 pm

It’s not like this forum is real life so you can’t hear my inflection so real intent isn’t being communicated. I’m not mad lol… I wouldn’t bother to engage this person in real life. I’m beyond that drama.

That’s one of the problems with this forum. People assume because they can’t HEAR you. What is actually said is only 30% of communication, the rest comes down to, everything else. And the site looks terrible and depressing. Who came up with this color scheme? They really should change it.

Anyways…

CARLOSPEJUAN 5/20/2020 - 11:36 pm

I agree except for the color scheme, this isn’t happiness project. This is suicide project it is supposed to be depressing