Home General “Barbie face”

“Barbie face”

by SwimmingPearls

Some minutes ago my boyfriend told me Ariana Grande has a “Barbie face”, and he didn’t said literally that i don’t but he insinuated it.
He knows i hate myself and that i really struggle with my appaerance, so why the fuck he told me that? I mean, the conversation was much longer i mean he also said other things wich really hurted me and made me feel uglier and worse.
I JUS WISH I HAD A “BARBIE FACE” AND A BOYFRIEND WHO DOESEN’T PRESUME ME OTHER GIRLS.
I hate myself and i want to die. i hate men.

all or nothing 7/10/2020 - 3:14 pm

You had my full sympathy and I was about to offer some kind words until I read the last sentence you wrote which was uncalled for. Judging others, whether by looks or by gender, is disgusting.

Abandoned 7/10/2020 - 4:14 pm

honestly i find most of what they say to be spammy. its the same posts over and over typically more then the allotted one per day and its always about the same thing.

SwimmingPearls 7/10/2020 - 9:28 pm

Wtf???? is it wrong to post many things per day about the same thing???

a1957 7/10/2020 - 10:28 pm

Not to worry. The one per day thing was probably put there for those times past when maybe 30 different people a day were posting and it gave each one enough time on page one so there was good chance of comment. Could, not will, go away is how it reads. Not to worry. Thank you for your good reads BTW.

SwimmingPearls 7/10/2020 - 9:23 pm
SwimmingPearls 7/10/2020 - 9:34 pm

Dont over react. I dont hate men of course. I jus hate when they act like this

a1957 7/10/2020 - 10:34 pm

I used to have many grievances against women. I got past that, finally, and it is nice. I hear of women making men’s life hell and I married two of them that did, but I was able to learn how to be a better choice for a woman than I had been and how to make a better choice about a woman for my life. Win, win. But I am still on here though…

.pulmo.inundata 7/11/2020 - 9:50 pm

Omg here we go. People rejecting the man and wanting to be rid of life b1tching about following rules on a website lol I’ll spam my feelings too no worries but seriously don’t call yourself ugly that is disgusting

JudgeMeNot 7/12/2020 - 4:05 am

Trust me if your boyfriend didn’t think you were attractive he wouldn’t be your “boyfriend” stop being paranoid. I hate girls.

Abandoned 7/12/2020 - 11:21 am

wow you guys get set off easily. sorry for having an opinion and that the site has rules. maybe you should start a petition to get rid of them

ashadow 7/12/2020 - 10:24 pm

Maybe you just don’t “understand the situation”.

Abandoned 7/12/2020 - 11:47 pm

lol

lonewolf23 7/19/2020 - 8:39 am

My mom does this with me when it comes to height and success. She’ll be showing me pictures of some cousin I’ve never met and she’ll start saying how nice their life is going. Me and my brothers just sit there awkwardly because we all know she fucked up our childhood because she never left my abusive father sooner. By the time she did the damage had already been done.