Home General Men are stupid

Men are stupid

by SwimmingPearls

I hate thinking my boyfriend looks at other girls. Men are stupid. I mean, they see a big pair of tits or an ass and they get excited immediately even if they have a girlfriend.
I try to be attractive and I know that I manage to look that way because many people let me know, but anyway, as every single men in this fucked up world, i know he stares at other girls.
This makes me feel so sick i want to kill myself.
I hate myself because of my non-female curves, my disgusting shape and my horrible face.
Im skinny but it seems im not “sexy” enough, huh?
I mean, if im not “enough” for you,just leave me. Go and get fucked with other bitches. It will hurt A LOT. But believe me, feeling not attractive enough, less pretty than the others and that he stares at other girls than me, it hurts the same.
I just feel i want to die.
i HATE MYSELF.
And i know many people think im attractive as fuck.
But why doesn’t he make me feel that way? I mean, he is my byfrnd …

Nobear 7/1/2020 - 10:34 pm

Yea and women don’t do the same shit? My ex we were in and off TEN YEARS told her all the time how beautiful she was to me, never cheated or even considered someone else and i make one SMALL mistake by trying to help clean up her place so she wouldn’t have to and she completely breaks it off. all she says she decided she wants to be alone. Yea women are just as bad if not worse then men. IDK how many women have said “well i should just date you” and they don’t mean it at all.

Abandoned 7/1/2020 - 10:49 pm

i think you both need new dates if this is how they are treating you. if they dont pay attention to you and only you then they probably dont really care.

Nobear 7/1/2020 - 11:00 pm

Exactly they don’t care and no one else does either.

Abandoned 7/1/2020 - 11:17 pm

i didnt say that. you cant hate everyone because of what 1 person did. theres exceptions to every rule

Nobear 7/2/2020 - 6:16 am

I wish you were right, i did try and get out there and meet multiple other women but they all hurt me like i don’t have any feelings so from my experience no one cares

thehusk 7/1/2020 - 11:36 pm

If he’s really obviously gawping at other women while you’re around, it’s probably not a good sign. But otherwise I think pretty much everyone notices people they’re attracted to, even when they’re in a relationship. Don’t take it personally – it’s not about you. The question is whether you trust him to regulate his more base instincts.

ungrateful_bastard (boxcar) 7/2/2020 - 4:32 am

This whole thing with “who’s a bigger slave to nature blah blah blah…”
No. Relationships take effort, and require paying attention to the other’s feelings. When there’s none of that, it’s a give-take situation. Pure toxic at times.

ungrateful_bastard (boxcar) 7/2/2020 - 4:33 am

If he knows, and you’re still noticing with reasonable boundaries…
He’s the source of your insecurities.
It’s important to stay in tune with your partner’s emotions.
Don’t feel bad about it.

a1957 7/2/2020 - 7:59 pm

I relate. Men (and women) are very keen to sensing when their mate is unsure of themselves in some way or another. We all have our insecurities. If the guy is taking advantage of something you feel unsure about, if he is , then a couple of changes on your side could be in order.

It could feel good to say men (or women) are stupid, and some are, but stupid or not, many do prey on weaknesses.

I wish I could not relate, but I do. If I can get a grip this painful thing, and I have, I think any body can. Best of luck to you.

JudgeMeNot 7/12/2020 - 4:15 am

You need to love yourself before you can love anyone.