Home General Is anyone even here?

Is anyone even here?

by Empty Husk

What’s the point posting in this site when you’re just rambling and no one replies? I’ve definitely noticed a drop in the comments from the last time I was in here. That’s either a good thing or a bad thing.

Once 8/5/2020 - 7:26 pm

It’s covid and social distancing. Posts and comments have to self isolate for two weeks, and sometimes they just leave. Welcome back. Didn’t you go to a monastery?

Black Holez 8/5/2020 - 8:09 pm

Yes, I did go to the monastery and it didn’t work out. Of course life just had to screw me all over once again. It’s as if some cosmic force/God/demon is playing a joke and just HAD to give me a glimmer of hope then later screw with me once again. There’s really no point continuing my life. There’s nothing left for me. My father is already old. I won’t be surprised if his days are numbered and then there’s my younger brother. If my father dies it’s only me and my brother left and he has a life of his own as well. I still have a job and my new circle but they also have lives of their own and money obviously won’t fix my issues, except buying that morphine (if it’s available) to give me that painless death I deserve.

GraveError 8/8/2020 - 4:03 am

Sounds awfully lonely man. I agree in part with HDNQ. The way society is set up is for profit.
Ending ‘it’ doesn’t exactly ensure you will continue to work and procreate, thus stopping the flow of cash in the long run. Sure, one individual may not matter to the whole machine, but if this becomes a trend/accepted amongst the order’ of society, it could obviously have uncounted-for effects. This = bad for society. Obvs.
See, in my opinion, which isn’t worth much, as long as you’re minding your business, what right does the law have to interfere? This I think, is just another power trip by the ‘higher ups’, whatever you’d call them. Yes, it’s a viscous world at the bottom, indeed.
At this point I’m venting because it’s frustrating to see it all play out, similar stories but all linked somehow, all determined to bleed, all screaming for a drip of relief.
Where are we, and what did we do to put ourselves here? We want the truth, but what if it’s terrifying? Yes, we have every right to feel the way we do, call me a cop out, I don’t care.

Once 8/5/2020 - 7:31 pm

Whoops. Just read your other post. What an unexpected journey you’ve been on. Sorry things got so crazy.

Black Holez 8/5/2020 - 8:12 pm

It’s really pathetic isn’t it? I really just want to end myself but in the most painless way possible. At LEAST I deserve that. I wonder if morphine can be purchased commercially for public consumption. There’s no point in living. Life screwed me over and it won. There’s no point continuing.

TheChimeraMonster 8/5/2020 - 8:36 pm

being a pessimist, i think of this as a bad sign.

Black Holez 8/5/2020 - 8:40 pm

Yeah, either they left for good and escaped their depression or they ended their lives hence we don’t see them anymore. I hope it’s not the latter but if it gives them peace then by all means, they deserve the peace they crave for. Life is suffering for us who get the short end of the stick.

TheChimeraMonster 8/6/2020 - 8:31 am

these days, who doesn’t get the short end of the stick? After all, I don’t think that violence and death come from nothing. I sincerely think of the ones who decide that ending life is better than making others suffer as huge heroes. Its easy to make others suffer, but not that easy to get the suffering into oneself and have courage to end their own life

HDNQ 8/6/2020 - 9:39 am

What TheChimeraMonster said. I wish it could be broadcast on every street corner, but in this society the hint of acknowledgement that suicide might sometimes serve a logical purpose (to end one’s suffering while limiting the potential for suffering to and damage others) will get you locked up.

How many mass shootings could have been avoided if the shooter had just shot himself first, or better yet, if society had made it clear “if you’re in so much pain that you can’t contain the violence, let us help you die peacefully and save us all”

a1957 8/6/2020 - 8:18 pm

Second what TheChimeraMonster said. Even as a guy who myself was dead set on death, then found some grounds to live on, I still feel our very life should be treated as ours to live out or end without legal interference.

Yikrens 8/6/2020 - 1:35 pm

Fashion? I can ramble my Comment, ment is Top post, I can help with self hate, but I disagree to offer something which is as a whole and does leave then?

br0kenb0nez 8/6/2020 - 9:45 pm

well i just joined so i guess i’m here now

a1957 8/6/2020 - 10:48 pm

Hey welcome. Don’t worry about your comment going into moderation. That seems to be a software thing that happens on the very first comment a person makes.

evianwatre 8/8/2020 - 5:00 am

True, I don’t see the people I recognize anymore.