Home General Note or no note

Note or no note

by CARLOSPEJUAN

Would you pay a suicide note out not? Before I head no reason to. I was chronically depressed with no apparent cause. But now if I killed myself there would be a cause. How about you? Would you leave a note behind? And what would be the premise of it?

ungrateful bastard:P 8/8/2020 - 7:07 am

When I was 20, and the plan was solid to end things… I contemplated this for a long time… and I decided to list a beneficiary on my savings and let the rest sort itself out. I wrote a paragraph to two people.
Honestly I just wanted my family to know it wasn’t about them. I was 18 when I found my dad’s dead body. So much pain and isolation followed… Luckily, nothing happened. I parked my car in a garage and took a bottle of sleeping pills, but for some reason it didn’t work. Lol If it were an older vehicle back then I might have had more luck. I was foolish and lost back then. I get wanting this, though.
Hope you are doing okay.

Black Holez 8/8/2020 - 7:12 am

My depression and fantasies of killing others as well as killing myself is caused by external factors. If I kill myself I will leave a note behind and detailing every little life, thing and information of the people who’ve wronged me as a final f*ck you before I go. By then my family might go after them or start something. At least maybe, just maybe justice might be enacted after Im gone, either by legal means or extra-judicial.

alissa 8/8/2020 - 7:40 am

i have goodbye notes ready for certain people. i’m not leaving behind any physical notes because i don’t want people to find it whilst or before the act. I’m sending a mail that will automatically be sent hours or a day or so later. Saying goodbye to them is important for me as i want them to understand why and most of all understand that it’s not their fault and that there wasn’t anything they could have done to prevent it.

Abnormal.Thoughts 8/8/2020 - 12:51 pm

I’ve written notes to those I care about telling them I love them and giving them encouragement that they’ll be okay without me. I’ve written a peace out for my work with suggestions to make life better for others that will have a delayed send.
I know some people don’t leave a note and it makes it harder for the living I think to not understand what caused it, everyone has a tendency to blame themselves. Now, if I could convincingly make it all look like an accident I probably wouldn’t leave a note and ruin all chances of insurance money.

Once 8/8/2020 - 1:45 pm

At this point in life the only note I’d leave is a few words for my siblings. There’s no way a note can convey the feelings and reasons for suicide and those affected will forever stew in their own questions and concerns, so what could I say to alleviate this? Nothing. A few words to acknowledge that they were in my final thoughts maybe. The rest of the world doesn’t need a note from me.

lost1987 8/8/2020 - 8:40 pm

I have a note written. To explain to my daughter when she’s old enough to understand, why I’m not there for her. I’ve written it out several times when I’ve been so low that exiting has been a possibility