Home General Help me not want to die over GRASS!

Help me not want to die over GRASS!

by Wisp

In winter, this grass has been very green. It’s been spring for a few weeks now. How can I make this look better quick?????? I’ve been browsing online for help but I seriously don’t know what to do.
I can’t afford to returf!!!!
Can anyone calm me down or tell me what to do, all I seem to think of is this grass over and over again (Ps most of the grass around the neighbourhood has brown patches as well)
Can I die already, don’t want to be evicted over this grass problem…
I’m watering it more and I put down some grass seeds now I need to try and keep them moist… I hate this!!!!!!!

Abandoned 10/10/2020 - 7:00 pm

have you tried hydroseeding? ive never seen that not work and it seems a lot of people use it

Wisp 10/10/2020 - 7:32 pm

No I haven’t. Looks like a neat idea but it seems that it can take months for the grass to grow. I want something that is very quick, in that case I should be looking at turf but I can’t afford that.

I’ll probably end up getting an ongoing gardener, I mean, I just don’t want to lose this roof over my head. No I don’t really want to pay a stupid expensive gardener but I am stumped. Actually, maybe I could ask a gardener about hydroseeding…..

Abandoned 10/10/2020 - 9:48 pm

Depending on the climate, watering, and seed mixture, hydroseed lawns typically begin to sprout within 5-7 days. If you continue with proper maintenance and don’t experience any extreme weather conditions, your lawn will reach 3 inches long within a month.

Wisp 10/10/2020 - 7:40 pm

I have weeds in the back garden, the side and back is pretty much weed infested lol, as they were when I first moved in! Clearly the landlord doesn’t give a fuck about weeds, nor did anyone else.
Then again if I get a gardener I’d prob pay them extra to remove the weeds. But I can remove them myself. Problem is that I’ll prob be in the garden for hours because the weeds are eeeeeeeeeeverywhere :\

It seems that hydroseeding would be a much better idea than just chucking grass seeds on the ground though, especially in my case. The soil here doesn’t stay moist here whatsoever. I don’t even….

postalservice 10/11/2020 - 1:04 am

Use chemicals to kill the weeds πŸ™‚ Browse the gardening aisles at a superstore. Do you raise flowers or have to. Im assuming you don’t but I don’t understand why you’d need a gardener to grow grass and kill weeds

postalservice 10/11/2020 - 1:35 am

…..That’s it? It doesn’t look as bad as I imagined… Are you sure you’d face eviction? Was this communicated to you?

Wisp 10/11/2020 - 4:30 am

No it wasn’t. I’m dreading the email tomorrow. I wonder what the landlord will say. Seems like she isn’t a bad person. Sometimes I wish I could take back the emails because it’s almost like I’ve written about the garden as if it’s the end of the world. Now she’ll probably think I’m a freak. That or be mad over the grass. ugh.