Home General can you believe….

can you believe….

by thedevilisclose

9 shots in 3-4hrs can kill me? i wonder what 10 in 1hr could do?

“a woman weighing 120 pounds is likely to develop alcohol poisoning after consuming nine shots of hard liquor in 3-4hrs”

knock ’em back……..

Jhecev 11/16/2020 - 5:54 pm

Make you sick and nothing else.

Jhecev 11/16/2020 - 5:59 pm

Doubt your actually different or weird. When I lived in California I met all these crazies. They made me sad because of course but then I was like damn. I’m pretty alright compared to these disasters. There’s always somebody ahead and behind you in rank. And beside. Bet you live inside, Hang out with people, feel happy from time to time. Don’t buy it. Oh he’s been drinking as well. Hmm

Abandoned 11/16/2020 - 6:00 pm

What??

Abandoned 11/16/2020 - 6:00 pm

You should do some reading. I “know” someone that almost died after 8

postalservice 11/17/2020 - 2:48 am

Was it you.

Abnormal.Thoughts 11/16/2020 - 7:38 pm

What the hell? That’s it? That sounds too easy. I don’t know the chances of just getting sick though.

Achillia 11/16/2020 - 10:07 pm

Worst is it’ll make you vomit all over yourself and feel like hell for 10 hours (1 hr to detox each shot), but it won’t kill you. Not even close.

I used to weigh 120 lbs and would regularly play a drinking game called 6 shots in 6 minutes. I can guarantee I’ve had more than 10 shots in an hour. Alcohol kills slowly, over decades, by destroying your liver and internal organs. I may die from that but as far as suicide goes, there are more reliable ways.

thedevilisclose 11/17/2020 - 1:26 am

You all are clearly stupid and until you learn how to use Google should shut the fuck up. If you guys want to disagree with the people that study this shit then it’s up to you just remember there’s a shit ton of variables so before you say something doesn’t work you should think about that. Or just….. SHUT UP

postalservice 11/17/2020 - 2:50 am

I did that at 14. My first time, actually.
I probably weighed 114 or so.

postalservice 11/17/2020 - 2:51 am

Whiskey, too. Disgusting stuff.
But if it soothes you for now, cheers.

copper.nocturne 11/20/2020 - 10:57 pm

I’m up to 16 in 2hrs rn and weigh double that, at 6’1” and thickly built. Still got my wits about me. Gin, rum, whiskey, and scotch. Between 40% and 69%. Scotch got me in my dark feels…but damn that smokey flavour hits right where i need it…or don’t need it…few more glasses and i’ll be too into it to remember the feel…