Home Chronic Pain Ate and licked 1/3 of a napkin drenched in laundry detergent
Report Post

Ate and licked 1/3 of a napkin drenched in laundry detergent

by Vukovar woman

and…. nothing. Not even my stomach hurts, let alone kill me. The thing fizzled in my mouth and while it did feel funny I was not hurt. What a waste of a napkin.

They weren’t wrong when they called me an idiot for this behaviour, can’t believe this is going to be my first post after stalking this website accountless for years.


Related posts


darkwillow 2/23/2021 - 9:18 pm

Apart from making your stomach hurt, I dont think that little of it would do much more. Some aren’t even that toxic anymore thanks to tidepods

just another suicide 2/23/2021 - 10:07 pm

Well it’s a good thing you didn’t get hurt. I also like to “experiment” with ideas like this, hoping I get lucky. You’re not an “idiot”, you’re just in pain like all of us.

Mf 2/24/2021 - 3:53 am

I agree with the posters above, you’re not an idiot, you’re just in pain. Glad that it didn’t cause any damage tho, that sort of stuff can really mess your stomach/throat.

hiohneh 2/26/2021 - 9:12 pm

This reminds me of when I once licked raw chicken thinking it would kill me. Like the others noted: you’re not an idiot, just in pain. I hope one day the pain stops.

Leave a Comment