Home General Do I need Reasons?

Do I need Reasons?

by CARLOSPEJUAN

I’m thinking of buying a gun and offing myself. I don’t feel sad or tired. I just think it’s better if that way. I don’t wanna keep trying. I’m just kinda done. I lived a good life. But I’m done. Can anyone else relate?

I feel like being schizophrenic and dumb are things I just didn’t sign up for. You feel me? I kinda want to off myself based on that alone. I also feel like I’m a burden to society at the moment. And I don’t think I’m down to partake in this life thing anymore.

I want to start posting on here certain visions and stories I hallucinated while having untreated schizophrenia but I’m scared done may be true, and there may be consequences if I share. Probably not, but then again I’m kinda crazy now a days and I was already stupid before that. I’m never gonna be a geneticist. Who an I kidding.

JudgeMeNot 2/2/2021 - 1:19 am

I might just spend whatever money I have on entertainment “Fun” stuff then hopefully build the courage to kill myself. I’m to old and too young to be lazy. I’m (25).
Im not Capable of learning what I need to live a normal life. So just gonna give up and buy a gun soon.

CARLOSPEJUAN 2/2/2021 - 1:26 am

That’s odd. I’m the exact same age.

thedevilisclose 2/2/2021 - 1:23 am

(you can delete this but)

You want to buy a fun and puffing yourself??

I have a feeling you meant gun and I’m just pointing it out so you can edit it.

That aside, have you tried getting help for you hallucinations? I know someone who’s mother has bad hallucinations and whatnot but having medication really helps her. I know it’s not always what’s wanted but sometimes it’s what’s best. To at least try it anyway and you can stop at any time (carefully. When I say any time I don’t mean just stop taking them but you can taper them off. Some you can just stop though)

thedevilisclose 2/2/2021 - 1:25 am

Speaking of clicking the wrong buttons…….. Puffing yourself?? Lol

CARLOSPEJUAN 2/2/2021 - 1:28 am

Oh no dude , I’m medicated. I don’t experience hallucinations anymore. I just wanted to share the ones I did experience on this site.

thedevilisclose 2/2/2021 - 8:56 am

I have them too. Hallucinations suck. Hugs. May I ask what med you’re on? I probably won’t be able to take it but it might give me a different direction to look in.