Home General Just great

Just great

by blue_dude15

Yayyy, yesterday I had my first panic attack and today I had another one along with overwhelming anxiety! Woohoo! Just what I need.

mountaingoat 3/3/2021 - 2:10 am

Ever stop to think maybe you’re exactly right?

Contact with this internal panic and anxiety will force an evolution of consciousness you(and I) need, that is.

I’m intrigued by the way you phrased it, like you were expecting it maybe. What’s the deal, does it run in the family, did you freakout on acid last week?

The first time that happened to you, huh. What do you think brought it on?

blue_dude15 3/3/2021 - 2:52 am

I have a friend who frequently has panic attacks, so I wasn`t really that surprised when I had mine for some reason. Maybe cause I`ve seen them so often it didn`t seem that surprising? Idk if that makes sense
I honestly don`t know what brought it on. On the ride to school I just started feeling really anxious and then by the time I got to school it escalated. Maybe its because I`ve been feeling so overwhelmed lately.
I`m not sure if it`s “what I need”, because it causes a great deal of stress. I worry that I`ll have another panic attack and its so embarrassing when it happens in public. But maybe you`re right about the consciousness part, i dunno

system 3/3/2021 - 2:14 am

It gets much easier to manage over time. It’s a learning curve, but it gets easier.

blue_dude15 3/3/2021 - 2:53 am

thanks, that is reassuring

skyler12 3/3/2021 - 10:18 am

Agreed with system, over time your panic attacks just become a ‘normal’ day and you figure out how to handle them without making a scene. It sucks that you’ve gotten to this point, but your 1st panic attack is probably your worst because its so new. Just be careful not to fall into the trap of indulging your panic attacks, you know like using them as an excuse to avoid normal functioning. Because ultimately nobody cares lol, they just see you as that weird freak who can’t breathe :/

just_a_person 3/3/2021 - 9:07 am

I remember my first panic attack, I can tell ya it definitely wasn’t pretty. I was in a panic state for the next day kind of paranoid because I genuinely thought I was crazy. I can’t exactly tell you it gets better but it could maybe be a little more manageable, I hope you learn to manage it and gets a little easier!

jade2 3/3/2021 - 1:48 pm

yes i get also sometimes but it seems to have settled a bit, i dont know why.

elleInWi 3/3/2021 - 5:48 pm

I have those anytime i go into stores or have to see someone i really hate. Take some ibuprofen or 1 benadryl, itll relax you