My name’s Anna and I’ve posted a great many things here before, so if you’re interested in my ‘back-story’ so-to-speak, please search my name on the post dashboard, because this isn’t me talking about the same stuff and therefore I cannot quite be bothered to re-type it all. But, I digress…
I have a problem today.
The day I had scheduled to commit suicide has become… impractical. My boyfriend and I have booked a holiday for about a month after it. The initial plan was to complete everything scheduled for after the date beforehand, so that I could die all in peace and whatever else. But now I have something to do that cannot take place beforehand.
So what do I do? Do I still die on the same day? Or do I postpone it? And for how much longer? I feel like too much thought has gone into it to put it off now, but it messes with my schedule and this is the most important thing (read my other posts before you critisise this).
I tried to get him to book it for earlier, but this is the only time he could have off. So I said yes. And so perhaps part of me wants to live. But what for? We die anyway.
I am aware this is the most unstructured thing I have posted, so please accept my apologies.
And I still need someone to tell me how many paracetamol/sleeping pills it takes to remain unconcious forever.
If you’re going to reply, don’t try and save me. I am so tired of people on this website ‘caring’. Just answer my questions, please, so that I can die at some point.