Home General Character

Character

by darkwillow

My favorite part of writing/thinking of stories, is coming up with characters for them and making them feel real. I’m curious, what is your favorite fictional character? It could be a book or movie or show. What about them makes you like them?

Teresa's Child 7/8/2019 - 12:52 am

Captain America. I don’t think anyone could have made a better good guy.

Hope Dream Love 7/8/2019 - 12:59 am

I like katness from the hunger games because she reminds me of me. She doesn’t stand for what is wrong whether it’s the rules or not.

LoveDogs 7/8/2019 - 12:45 pm

Capt . Kirk from Star Trek. He always found a way to win! Spock, Scotty and Bones were all cool, but the Capt. was my favorite.

some kid 7/8/2019 - 9:55 pm

vincent brooks because he is relatable. i will probably never play the game, but i have a lot in common with the character. (depressed, room is a mess, desperate, in a bad place financially

rocketman 7/8/2019 - 10:14 pm

I have many like Indiana Jones, but one is Captain Avenger “john ritter” The movie, he plays a normal guy dressed in the out fit promoting the movie and winds up being a hero in real life.

shatterediris 7/9/2019 - 12:58 am

I don’t really have a favorite character, so I’ll just list the first few that come to mind. (I’m sorry)
The first character I really liked though was Raven from the Teen Titans cartoon of long ago…. So I’d probably go with her, (if I had to pick one) mostly just because she was the first decent character I was exposed to.
Another is Chloe from Life is Strange, I have no idea why though…. She’s just super charming and likable for some reason.
Also House, from House…. He is also a very enjoyable character, and convinced me to watch a show that would have otherwise been boring.
Also Light and L from death note I kind of bunch the two up into one character though, they are the only characters that I feel like need their partner character to be likable.
I’m sorry that I can’t explain why I like characters, I am not really a writer and have never given much thought as to why I like certain characters in things, but those are 4(ish) that stuck with me for some reason.

sergei2566 7/9/2019 - 3:33 pm

Not much into movies/tv/books, but I love videogames, so if we were talking gaming, I would have to say Sergei Dragunov from Tekken 5 and above. Trust me, the more you get to know me, you will see why I say that. This may seem crazy, but I sincerely believe I am a living, real life, Sergei Dragunov.