Home General They Must Be Dead:

They Must Be Dead:

by Andy2112

I just now figured out the reason I cannot seem to find anybody around my age (at support groups, @wherever) so utterly lacking in social support and so needy for human contact and connection–they are already dead.

givin' up? 12/9/2012 - 8:47 pm

I understand you babe… It’s so fuckin sad cos’ i need someone who understand me good and nobody does and i’m 15… I know how hard is

Scar504 12/9/2012 - 8:49 pm

Are you a senior citizen? If not i’d chalk it up to bad luck. Why is it necessary to find someone your age?

Andy2112 12/9/2012 - 8:51 pm

Not a senior citizen and not necessary to be my age.

ilikesloths 12/9/2012 - 8:54 pm

well, how old are you? maybe some people on here are your age. I’ve gotten lots of support from this site since I’ve started using it, less than a month ago.

Scar504 12/9/2012 - 8:54 pm

There are several members here who are over 50. Perhaps the people in your age group aren’t as likely to attend the sort of groups you’ve been in.

ilikesloths 12/9/2012 - 8:55 pm

oh, I just read that it’s not necessary for them to be your age! problem solved. you can get support from me any time you want, Andy.

AnnieAnnie 12/9/2012 - 9:01 pm

I’m here for your support! I guess thats what this site was created for! For support and new friendships! i dont care how old you are, it really just deals with the situation your’e in or have been in and how you can relate to someone elses. Plus, age is but a number! Its all about maturity and relating to another person! Keep that in mind!? Hopefully that helped?

Andy2112 12/9/2012 - 11:32 pm

Interesting coincidence, as I was writing to you gais to thank you for your willingness to support, my weak wireless connection was knocked out by my landline telephone ringing, which the phone regularly does when it rings, though it rarely rings. But anyway, it was someone calling from the support group. I mainly listened, and for a long while, but I was glad to be able to listen; it was such a pleasure because I am used to having people call and say little to nothing and expecting me to talk–so this was nice.

iwantaflamethrower13 12/10/2012 - 12:46 am

life gets hard sometimes and the only answer I find is suicide. actually a pity that most of us turn to that…I tried killing myself when I was 11. still am