Home General Mission Impossible:Mission LA – Update 4 – Woodstock

Mission Impossible:Mission LA – Update 4 – Woodstock

by kills

Well today is going to be a battle. But I’m ready to take’er on. Leggo!

death bunny 8/6/2015 - 1:42 pm

i trust you’re gonna win today’s battle too kills. hope you get to shower soon

kills 8/6/2015 - 4:03 pm

death bunny! theres a name havent seen in a while. Thanks bud. I’ll get this dirt cleaned off somehow. ;p

death bunny 8/6/2015 - 6:08 pm

yeah, i had trouble communicating with the outside world for some time but i’m trying to overcome it.

kills 8/7/2015 - 2:30 am

great to hear DB

eeemmmmm515 8/6/2015 - 2:02 pm

Keep going!!!!

eeemmmmm515 8/6/2015 - 2:16 pm

O did you deleted the post, what a pity ive just commented on it and whats the site for funding u again?
Was just saying that OH MY GOODNESS, you literally changed me, !
Well umm pretty more like reminded me of the dream thing, which i always loved when im young, right before things went downhill, then im always depressed, kinda tried to end my life but as you see i failed then i found ths amazing website, people here are very VERY nice i wonder why they got such fucking experiences, so i start reading posts here, i seldom talk coz i dont have such suffocating exp as them and in turn maybe cant share their feelings but well, some shared mine, and i dont know, just feeling great here, stressless, and tho im still always in darkness this place means a lot to me, and scrolling thru comments ive been reading yours as theyre really useful and inspiring. Thanks for that. But OMFG i never thght someone on fire with their dreams can change me and ure the one, OMG, ure inspiring ure amazing, i hope i remember that passion that brings me ahead of depression, THANKYOUU anyways
And please never give up, heres some support and i hope to fund you, maybe in a week, ill try
Keep going!!!!!! Thanks again!

kills 8/6/2015 - 4:05 pm

Wow. I’m honored to have affected you in such a way. You’re beautiful. Keep chasing life and all it has to offer my friend. Your words have touched my non existent heart. They found it. You’re a real gem. Keep fighting the good fight uh.

tphg 8/6/2015 - 4:49 pm

I like mission unstoppable; better ring to it and a lot more positive.

kills 8/7/2015 - 2:29 am

Yeah I’m going to change it.

Hjerteblomst 8/6/2015 - 5:07 pm

I noticed your gofundme post was deleted 🙁 i figured it wasn’t by you though.

never give up on what you want to do, you can do it

kills 8/7/2015 - 2:30 am

I did not notice that. That’s fuckin bullshit honestly. Now im livid

Hjerteblomst 8/7/2015 - 4:16 am

Ugh, i hated to be the bearer of bad news…. Sorry…. Yes, how dare they do that?
i apologize…

kills 8/7/2015 - 8:53 am

I mean. Itd proposterous.